Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

DrLady

Hi,
I had a question. I have heard that the book, The Difference a DO Makes, by Bob Jones is a pretty good read and provides some wonderful insight about DO Physician but I cannot seem to find it on amazon.com or b&n.com. Can someone tell me where I can buy this book?

What other good books are out there? I am ordering Norman Gevitz' book as well. I would like to have some suggestions.

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Actually Bob Jones was a DO in OKlahoma, hence OSU-COM gives all it's interviewees a free copy. Sorry I can't give you mine hopefully someone who interviewed at OSU-COM and matriculated somewhere else can give you theirs. I can also check if Our bookstore has any in stock.

Oh yea, by the way it's a great book.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by DrLady
Hi,
I had a question. I have heard that the book, The Difference a DO Makes, by Bob Jones is a pretty good read and provides some wonderful insight about DO Physician but I cannot seem to find it on amazon.com or b&n.com. Can someone tell me where I can buy this book?

What other good books are out there? I am ordering Norman Gevitz' book as well. I would like to have some suggestions.

Thanks! :)

For information on "The Difference a DO Makes" click here

To order the book click here

It is a really good book by the way, and it's short enough to read in a day.

Another good one is Osteopathic Medicine: A Reformation in Progress by Michael Gallagher, which you can get at Amazon or B&N.

Thanks so much for your replies! I can't wait to read those books once I order and get them!