Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was at a sandwich shop this evening in the unlikely event that any other people in my knitting club would show up; most of them have other things going on this week. Anyway, I looked up, and there at the counter was the person I believe was primarily responsible for all this. 😱
I gathered up all my stuff and walked out the door without her having seen me.
I gathered up all my stuff and walked out the door without her having seen me.

Spinning seems to be the territory of younger (wo)men! I couldn't imagine an elderly (wo)man doing that anyway, because of the loss of hand/eye coordination and arthritis.

#1 I cannot work overnights (I found this out when I was about 20 years old and waitressing) and #2. Think about it. Obviously, one of the overnighters gave notice and I have a pretty good idea who it is.