Bored

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goosie

Go Patriots
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

My job is a bit slow at the moment and will be for the next few weeks (clinical research at a psych hospital- you would think there would be more crazies during the winter!!!!!)

I'm hoping to get a jump on my application (yes, pathetic, I know) I realize it doesn't come out for a couple more months, but I was wondering if anyone has a link for an essay/essays that stay the same year to year? or anything related to the application that I could start working on...

If not, any good links for things to do when I'm bored at work? I don't feel like reading House of God and turning into one of the depressed patients I'm supposed to be studying.......

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,

My job is a bit slow at the moment and will be for the next few weeks (clinical research at a psych hospital- you would think there would be more crazies during the winter!!!!!)

I'm hoping to get a jump on my application (yes, pathetic, I know) I realize it doesn't come out for a couple more months, but I was wondering if anyone has a link for an essay/essays that stay the same year to year? or anything related to the application that I could start working on...

If not, any good links for things to do when I'm bored at work? I don't feel like reading House of God and turning into one of the depressed patients I'm supposed to be studying.......

hey... im also bored at work. PM me and I can help you out probably with some stuff.

Hey there, yeah there is def stuff you can do. Have you made your list of schools you are going to apply to? That takes some research. Have you finished your PS? That is always a good thing to get a start on. There is a thread on "secondaries that are already out" from the 2007 cycle with a lot of questions. If I had to do it over, I would check those out and write outlines for the more common questions. Cuz once you have 20 secondaries staring you in the face, you'll be glad you did some thought and work on it beforehand.

Other than that, enjoy your free time!:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,

I have a tentative PS that is currently being looked over by some people at my undergrad college that I won't be getting back until April. I'd search for the secondaries thread, hadn't thought about starting with those!!!

Thanks!

I've some for CA schools and a few midwest schools. PM me...