boston deadline for deposit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentaldorky

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i heard bu deadline for deposit is dec 2, r there any one out there who got accepted and are not paying the deposit? lets get a count of people who got accepted at bu but r not willing to join there, so that we can get a fair idea of extra seats available.

Members don't see this ad.

I have acceptance at boston but I will not be paying my deposit.
All the best to guys who are hoping to get in...
Treasure

treasure said:
I have acceptance at boston but I will not be paying my deposit.
All the best to guys who are hoping to get in...
Treasure

Hi Treasure,

Which school are you planning on attending? :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
At this point, I have chosen UCLA but I am awaiting the results from SF and hoping for an acceptance there :luck:
Treasure

count so far

1 treasure

comon people keep posting, all the lucky ones please take 2 minutes of ur time so that we can keep a count

dentaldorky said:
i heard bu deadline for deposit is dec 2, r there any one out there who got accepted and are not paying the deposit? lets get a count of people who got accepted at bu but r not willing to join there, so that we can get a fair idea of extra seats available.

I know 2 people accepted at BU and not planning to join.....

i know one personally, so that makes it 4 so far that we know, keep counting, i know it sounds desparate, but it may be helpful :laugh:

I know one person too. She is also not planning to take boston. I just want to ask are you also in the waiting list of the boston. If so how does it works?

dentaldorky said:

i am not paying the deposit in BU.
Good luck
sunita

so its 6 wonderful people already! yes, bu is my first choice but so far no news from them, so lets see!!

What if we all know the same 6 people? Wouldn't that make it one person :laugh:

Anyway, I am on the waiting list for B.U, so let's keep those drop outs coming ;)

Seriously though everyone, we are all in the same boat here and if anyone is accepted at two or more universities, please select your preferred program asap so those of us on the waiting list have a chance.

dentaldorky said:
so its 6 wonderful people already! yes, bu is my first choice but so far no news from them, so lets see!!

hey guys!!!!!
Please help me.....
i got 84 in ndbe part 1. where can I apply now or should I wait and retry????
Please help me..... :confused:

hi,

my advice is retake part 1, u may get a call from nyu maybe in may, so instead of waiting so long go ahead and retake part 1 and send the scores to nyu by feb ending,

by the way the count so far is 7. i know we all may be talking about the same person, but thats the chance we have to take, it seems like ucsf results are going to be out soon, so i am sure more students will drop out of bu and prefer ucsf,

emrald said:
hey guys!!!!!
Please help me.....
i got 84 in ndbe part 1. where can I apply now or should I wait and retry????
Please help me..... :confused:
Hey.....My 2 cents...retake the exam..meanwhile apply to NYU and UPENN.
All the best.

meetlife said:
Hey.....My 2 cents...retake the exam..meanwhile apply to NYU and UPENN.
All the best.

Many Thanks Guys....
But should I start preparing for part 2 or no????
what and how I should start for Canadian exam????

hi guys,
First of all goodluck to all those who are waiting for the results...i had my interview at BU on 1 of december ...if anybody interviewed on the same day and gets an acceptance letter do let me know so that i know that they have started sending out acceptance to people who interviewed around that date.i hope everybody gets in whereever they want...