boston interview experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unrivalled

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone....i have interview call on jan 22, so people who have already completed interview can share their experience as it will be helpful to me and many others.

thank you and it will be highly appreciated....

Members don't see this ad.

hi everyone....i have interview call on jan 22, so people who have already completed interview can share their experience as it will be helpful to me and many others.

thank you and it will be highly appreciated....

First of all, Congratulation to u on ur call....:thumbup:

I have been interviewed on 13th november...

This was my first interview..we were 12 guys...11 were from india..1 from egypt..we have to reach uni at 8 30..in mng. then there is an introductory lecture by Mr. Kahan..He is a vey nice and gentle person. He always tries to relieve our tension..:bow:

Then one 2nd yr advanced standing student will take us for college tour..
this was most relaxing period..and thank you so much for prashanth ravi.. who has given us lots of information about program and college..:):claps:
Thank you so much prashanth..

Then we have to take lunch with two ad.st. students..

Then the most ImP. time period starts.. Interview..

But most of the people says that BU has the coolest interview procedure..

I was the first to be interviewed .. by Dr. ferreiro, very gentle and great person. I am thank ful to him that he has interviewed me..:claps:

Then they provide information on housing and finance.......

Over.......this is the schedule of the day..on that day..there were dr.janet peter, dr.ferriero, dr.anita gohel and another one reputed doctor was there to take the interviews. the interview is one to one...

Generally interview last for 15 to 20 minutes.. basic questions.. experience questions and all...

Best of Luck to all guys..:thumbup:

Waiting to here positive words from them....:confused:

This was my first interview..we were 12 guys...11 were from india..1 from egypt..we have to reach uni at 8 30..in mng. then there is an introductory lecture by Mr. Kahan..He is a vey nice and gentle person. He always tries to relieve our tension..:bow:

Then one 2nd yr advanced standing studen
HEY THANKS
FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE
I THINK THATS A GREAT HELP FOR EVERY ONE

Members don't see this ad :)
hey canine84,
Thanx 4 sharing ur interview experience.My interview is on Jan 22.

thank you guys for sharing ur interview experience but i want to mainly know about the question they ask so that we can prepare it in advance....thanks

hey guys i interviewd on nov 13th like canine 84 and what info is given is absolutely correct and i am sure very helpful to ppl who r waititng...just to let u all know that i have been acceptd also at BU...so im very excitd and all the best to the rest who r waiting

congrats! i think u had couple of interviews....wat happened to those and which one are u choosing finally?..

regards,

hey guys i interviewd on nov 13th like canine 84 and what info is given is absolutely correct and i am sure very helpful to ppl who r waititng...just to let u all know that i have been acceptd also at BU...so im very excitd and all the best to the rest who r waiting

Congrat's on being accepted at bu.....
Did u get accepted anywhere else also?

Congratulations Dr lyp its great news. I agree with canine84 interview at BU is the coolest one.

Then one 2nd yr advanced standing student will take us for college tour..
this was most relaxing period..and thank you so much for prashanth ravi.. who has given us lots of information about program and college..:):claps:
Thank you so much prashanth..

Then we have to take lunch with two ad.st. students..

Then the most ImP. time period starts.. Interview..

But most of the people says that BU has the coolest interview procedure..

I was the first to be interviewed .. by Dr. ferreiro, very gentle and great person. I am thank ful to him that he has interviewed me..:claps:

Then they provide information on housing and finance.......

Over.......this is the schedule of the day..on that day..there were dr.janet peter, dr.ferriero, dr.anita gohel and another one reputed doctor was there to take the interviews. the interview is one to one...

Generally interview last for 15 to 20 minutes.. basic questions.. experience questions and all...

Best of Luck to all guys..:thumbup:

Waiting to here positive words from them....:confused:

. faculty was amazing....

Congrat's on being accepted at bu.....
Did u get accepted anywhere else also?
guyz i have been waitlistd at UMich and UOP but anyways BU was my first option as my family is in NY and this is the closest so I cant be happier

guyz i have been waitlistd at UMich and UOP but anyways BU was my first option as my family is in NY and this is the closest so I cant be happier
hey..congrats for acceptance at bu...can u tell ur stats..and did u receive acceptance thru email or post

congrats dr lyp for being accepted at BU...
so u are planning to join BU....
have u opted out of UOP alternate list?

congratulation s
:thumbup: