Boston Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Twinkle1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from Boston about application complete or interviews scheduled yet?

Members don't see this ad.

yaa, anyone heard anything. they havn't sent me the application fee e-mail yet..anyone recieved that?

Has anyone heard anything from Boston about application complete or interviews scheduled yet?

i received the application fee email today.it stated that the interviews will be held from 8 october till march 2010.
do the reapplicants need to pay the application fees?THE fee email stated that the reapplicants need to fill the CAPPID only.kindly guide me thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
i received the application fee email today.it stated that the interviews will be held from 8 october till march 2010.
do the reapplicants need to pay the application fees?THE fee email stated that the reapplicants need to fill the CAPPID only.kindly guide me thanks

Yes, we have to as I m also a reapplicant

so only we have to send the application fees right now .
only upon being called for the interview we should submit the toefl and nbde report
am i right

so only we have to send the application fees right now .
only upon being called for the interview we should submit the toefl and nbde report
am i right

yes right now only application fee.
only upon acceptance we need to send the toefl ad nbde score

I got the e-mail too. and I paied the fee. waiting to c what comes up.

Last edited:
anyone know what the average NBDE Part 1 score Boston usually accepts and calls for interviews? They mentioned they only mainly look at Part 1 scores. Anyone know if they give any advantages for NBDE part 2 and if GPA plays a important deciding factor?

Be great if anyone could give some input into this and for those interviewd last year or already accepted - if you have any idea about this?

Thanks.

Thanks for clearing this out..
I am also reapplicant. Do I need to send any other document to BU except the caapid application. Last year i was not able to submit my work experience so do i need to send the supporting documents this time?
Kindly advice.
Thanks in advance.

i got email for 100$ fees and many my friends who got 83 or 84 , they also received same email. So they are sending this email to everyone.....i got 87 but my gpa is low as 2.70....does boston consider gpa as important as nyu....

Yea everyone who applied gets that email! I mean they do ofcourse look at the GPA however it is the whole package that counts. What is ur TOEFL if you do not mind me asking? My stats are as follows: NBDE part 1: 93 TOEFL:101 and GPA: 3.84

They say whole package but at BU NBDE part 1 plays supreme.

HI ALL
BU has been sending out emails.But as a reapplicant its only the CAAPID fee that is required isnt it?
The best part that I really liked is no interview again if you interviewed last year.

i hv 101 in toefl...on border line....u hv great status...u might get better uni...best luck...n congo 4 ur score..

can any of the re-applicants tell us when BU sends out the first set of interview calls?