Boston/Tufts Roomates & Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dparnes

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am starting Tufts Dental in the Fall and I have been searching for roomates and an apartment to live in off campus. I am from Miami, FL and I'm graduating from UF this Spring and I am super psyched about the big move to Boston!!! I am extremey outgoing, friendly, laid back and totally chill and would love to find some awesome roomates. Let me know if anyone else is looking around for roomies.
Thanks,
Danielle

Members don't see this ad.

I PM'ed ya...

dparnes said:
Hi Everyone,

I am starting Tufts Dental in the Fall and I have been searching for roomates and an apartment to live in off campus. I am from Miami, FL and I'm graduating from UF this Spring and I am super psyched about the big move to Boston!!! I am extremey outgoing, friendly, laid back and totally chill and would love to find some awesome roomates. Let me know if anyone else is looking around for roomies.
Thanks,
Danielle

Hey,
I am going to Tufts too. I just started looking around for apartments. I'm not really sure what areas to look in though. Have you had any luck finding a place to live or roomates?

Eric