Boston University Medical Center

Started by Njdoc05
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Njdoc05

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I've been following SDN for a while, thought I'd ask my future colleagues some questions. I'm heading up to BU for my gas training ... any comments regarding this program? Anybody else heading up? what about housing in boston- how much can i expect to pay for a pretty good studio/one bedroom? Haha, also how's the night life? Any input would be great.
 
You'll probably want to live in the South End as it is pretty hip and close to BMC. Studios there generally start at $1000/mo. Just check out boston.craigslist.org. Almost all bars and clubs close at 2 am or so, only two or three 24 hour spots.