Boston University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ateria

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why BU is being bashed on this forum so much? Is it a genuinely bad school or is it just silly rumour from some negative experiences? Any BU dental students? Do you guys like your dental experience in BU so far? Please comment! I think this school deserves a second perspective..!!

Members don't see this ad.

I would like to know as well. Call me oblivious but I don't know much about BU, but I've heard stuff about NYU and especially USC. I've still applied to all 3 since they're "accredited" but other than insane tuition, I'd like to know also more, especially about BU.

I think all the negative comments about BU are from a few years ago. I believe they have changed now.

Members don't see this ad :)
You are going to end up with half a million debt for sure.

then it's not just BU if you want to say that the reason is debt load, there are other expensive schools like MWUIL, USC, UCSF, NYU, NOVA, etc.

The thing with Boston is that it is super expensive, just like New York.

Yes, but what about its education quality? If you make 200,000 a year after graduation, im more interested in how they are at teaching students.. any ideas?