Boston University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ateria

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone tell me why BU is being bashed on this forum so much? Is it a genuinely bad school or is it just silly rumour from some negative experiences? Any BU dental students? Do you guys like your dental experience in BU so far? Please comment! I think this school deserves a second perspective..!!
 
I would like to know as well. Call me oblivious but I don't know much about BU, but I've heard stuff about NYU and especially USC. I've still applied to all 3 since they're "accredited" but other than insane tuition, I'd like to know also more, especially about BU.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, but what about its education quality? If you make 200,000 a year after graduation, im more interested in how they are at teaching students.. any ideas?