You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD
Started by cubsrule4e
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Assuming in the game and not real life?I WANT TO THROW HANDS WITH WHOEVER LOCKED ME IN A BATHROOM LAST NIGHT
I WANT TO THROW HANDS WITH WHOEVER LOCKED ME IN A BATHROOM LAST NIGHT
Well that’s interesting. I guess I should amend my statement that the non-vanillas who have flipped only have 1x use.True’s flip confirms that not everyone is vanilla, but it looks like the non vanillas only have 1x use on their abilities
Whoever is jailing/blocking people has used their ability twice
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes 😂Assuming in the game and not real life?
I would be very concerned if two SDNers both were locked in their bathrooms IRL and not in the game 😂Assuming in the game and not real life?
Tracked, or watched?I was followed last night. Whoever did it knows that I didn’t leave my lane (paraphrased).
Um, alley, I think I explained all this already. The issue is that your post about not getting an update was AFTER fluff's saying the same thing.I literally replied to the thread asking for your average. And I said in that post that I had not received an update to my average either. I don’t understand why it took you so long to come up with a 3 digit number. Or why in the world you think that it proves I’m a wolf. It absolutely does not
Lol please just tell us what one of them is, I want to go to sleep soon
^These were both posted at around 2:08 AM CST. And then 6 minutes later...Cause I haven't received any update on mine, and I want to compare it with mine.
A wolf would know that fluff is village, right? So if you were a wolf, then you could have just repeated what fluff the villager said. And based on the responses from this morning, I haven't seen any other villagers say that they got an update either. So unfortunately, I don't know if I can trust that post since it would be such an easy fakepost.I haven’t received any update on mine either
@violetvett we’re waiting
It's just a really weird question to say "which one" from a villager, when we only have one type right now. I'm confused how you (as a villager) wouldn't also see that this is pretty sketchy.
This is also a weird shot considering I've admitted to trying to set up some wolfbait for fluff (which instead proved their innocence to me). I already knew the number, I was just trying to see if I could get any info out of it before telling fluff. So why are you even bringing it up?I literally replied to the thread asking for your average. And I said in that post that I had not received an update to my average either. I don’t understand why it took you so long to come up with a 3 digit number. Or why in the world you think that it proves I’m a wolf. It absolutely does not
I'm assuming tracked given alley's descriptionTracked, or watched?
that’s why I was askingI'm assuming tracked given alley's description
I don't like April's continued focus on resolving fluff/violet.Why april and stoat?
stoat I just don't have a reason to village read yet. Not necessarily strong wolf reading her though.
meats is still on the list.What's made you remove fluff, violet, and vmh?
Okay but what about the other twomeats is still on the list.
I've not been trying to yeet fluff and I backed off of violet after reading a bit more from last night's discussionI don't like April's continued focus on resolving fluff/violet.
Tracked. My result said I was followedTracked, or watched?
Already said.Okay but what about the other two
Okay, I'm interested in seeing what you do today then.I've not been trying to yeet fluff and I backed off of violet after reading a bit more from last night's discussion
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After catching up and reading the bowling score conversation between Fluff/Violet/Alley, Fluff & Violet gained some village points for me. I was already village reading Alley but will need to ISO since it seems she's on some people's wolf lists.
Also RIP @Truenamer I hope you had fun and I definitely appreciated having more noobs in the game 🙂
Also RIP @Truenamer I hope you had fun and I definitely appreciated having more noobs in the game 🙂
At least it wasn’t the real bathroom 😂I WANT TO THROW HANDS WITH WHOEVER LOCKED ME IN A BATHROOM LAST NIGHT
As Mel already explained, we don’t know if other villagers have received updates. I posted that I hadn’t gotten an update either, so I found it highly suspicious when you asked which number fluffy wanted. It makes sense now that you were trying to get fluffy to mess up. But it’s not the wolfy catch that you think it is.Um, alley, I think I explained all this already. The issue is that your post about not getting an update was AFTER fluff's saying the same thing.
^These were both posted at around 2:08 AM CST. And then 6 minutes later...
A wolf would know that fluff is village, right? So if you were a wolf, then you could have just repeated what fluff the villager said. And based on the responses from this morning, I haven't seen any other villagers say that they got an update either. So unfortunately, I don't know if I can trust that post since it would be such an easy fakepost.
It's just a really weird question to say "which one" from a villager, when we only have one type right now. I'm confused how you (as a villager) wouldn't also see that this is pretty sketchy.
This is also a weird shot considering I've admitted to trying to set up some wolfbait for fluff (which instead proved their innocence to me). I already knew the number, I was just trying to see if I could get any info out of it before telling fluff. So why are you even bringing it up?
I agree with @alleycat03
That conversation felt very village on village... on village. lol
But I do think it's helped me feel slightly(?) better about VV and Fluff to move them into my more neutral/no ****ing clue category
That conversation felt very village on village... on village. lol
But I do think it's helped me feel slightly(?) better about VV and Fluff to move them into my more neutral/no ****ing clue category
I don’t think it is productive to continue down the train of trying to yeet violet and fluffy. From that conversation last night, they’ve both moved much more village to me because of how they approached that bowling average reveal.
My approach isn't so distorted now, is it?I don’t think it is productive to continue down the train of trying to yeet violet and fluffy. From that conversation last night, they’ve both moved much more village to me because of how they approached that bowling average reveal.
I want more pressure on YK and doc ock today.
I’m re-evaluating my neutrals and village reads too
I’m re-evaluating my neutrals and village reads too
So did mine.Tracked. My result said I was followed

I’m going to begrudgingly agree with you but I don’t like how 1/2 of my wolf reads just disappearedMy approach isn't so distorted now, is it?
From last night or from N1?So did mine.![]()
Last nightFrom last night or from N1?
My reads list from yesterday:
Village
True—> flipped village
Pshelty
Samac
Zenge
Lawpy
Mel
AM
VMH
O2—> flipped village
Puppy
Stoat
Kal
~POE starts here~
April
Vis
Zuri—> flipped village
Sporty
Doc ock
Ivy—> flipped village
Violet
Fluff
Wolf
@Animal Midwife has VMH wolfed in any of the games last year? I don’t remember which games she played.
Just in Apocalypse. I'm confused as to whether she was a lost wolf or a lone wolf though.@Animal Midwife has VMH wolfed in any of the games last year? I don’t remember which games she played.
my mind: darting back to my random tinfoil theory about the copycat redirector role 😳Last night
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is where I'm at with my POE and in the order I'd vote for them.
YK, Sporty, OctoDoc, Blue, Visc +/- Zenge, April, AM
I'm starting to come around on Visc because yeah I gave her village points for some of her early pushes but going back over it, they're kinda superficial questioning.
Zenge idk I feel like I gave him too much village cred early. Gameplay has been villagey overall, but I'm not happy with his meats vote/push and I felt a little bit of buddying re: my noob!wolfpack theory.
April is back in POE because of the Ivy ISO but just barely.
Something about AM is off, I don't like that she's misinterpreting threadstate so egregiously, as indicated by myself and alley's correction last night. I'd vote there if people want to flip her but if I'm the only one that feels she's off, the Dubz N1 kill is enough for me to stay off of her for another day or two.
YK, Sporty, OctoDoc, Blue, Visc +/- Zenge, April, AM
I'm starting to come around on Visc because yeah I gave her village points for some of her early pushes but going back over it, they're kinda superficial questioning.
Zenge idk I feel like I gave him too much village cred early. Gameplay has been villagey overall, but I'm not happy with his meats vote/push and I felt a little bit of buddying re: my noob!wolfpack theory.
April is back in POE because of the Ivy ISO but just barely.
Something about AM is off, I don't like that she's misinterpreting threadstate so egregiously, as indicated by myself and alley's correction last night. I'd vote there if people want to flip her but if I'm the only one that feels she's off, the Dubz N1 kill is enough for me to stay off of her for another day or two.
MOD REMINDER
DISCUSSING ANYTHING ABOUT THE GAME OUTSIDE OF THE THREAD OR DESIGNATED PMs is STRICTLY AGAINST THE RULES
I know we have a lot of new payers so there is the learning curve to consider, but this is cause for immediate mod-kill in the future and most likely any other game you play.
DISCUSSING ANYTHING ABOUT THE GAME OUTSIDE OF THE THREAD OR DESIGNATED PMs is STRICTLY AGAINST THE RULES
I know we have a lot of new payers so there is the learning curve to consider, but this is cause for immediate mod-kill in the future and most likely any other game you play.
Why are you ignoring my question plsThis is where I'm at with my POE and in the order I'd vote for them.
YK, Sporty, OctoDoc, Blue, Visc +/- Zenge, April, AM
I'm starting to come around on Visc because yeah I gave her village points for some of her early pushes but going back over it, they're kinda superficial questioning.
Zenge idk I feel like I gave him too much village cred early. Gameplay has been villagey overall, but I'm not happy with his meats vote/push and I felt a little bit of buddying re: my noob!wolfpack theory.
April is back in POE because of the Ivy ISO but just barely.
Something about AM is off, I don't like that she's misinterpreting threadstate so egregiously, as indicated by myself and alley's correction last night. I'd vote there if people want to flip her but if I'm the only one that feels she's off, the Dubz N1 kill is enough for me to stay off of her for another day or two.
justafluff
Good skelegg
I'll attempt to calm everyone's nerves here. Violet, I totally see why this is sus for alleycat, but she could just be thinking what I thought when you asked me which score. Which was "oh, violet's score is updated!" It doesnt incriminate alley to me that much.Um, alley, I think I explained all this already. The issue is that your post about not getting an update was AFTER fluff's saying the same thing.
^These were both posted at around 2:08 AM CST. And then 6 minutes later...
A wolf would know that fluff is village, right? So if you were a wolf, then you could have just repeated what fluff the villager said. And based on the responses from this morning, I haven't seen any other villagers say that they got an update either. So unfortunately, I don't know if I can trust that post since it would be such an easy fakepost.
It's just a really weird question to say "which one" from a villager, when we only have one type right now. I'm confused how you (as a villager) wouldn't also see that this is pretty sketchy.
What your attempt proved to me is that you are village, cause you were hesitant sharing and you asked for some reassurance on my part. Which absolutely makes sense. Your approach to answering my question completely cleared you out.
@justafluff @puppydogtor @violetvett I'm putting you three in my solid village category and updating my list later, after I go through a fresh read. I think I need a solid village group to feel comfortable with and exchange ideas with.
@Animal Midwife is also pretty village to me. So are Samac and PShelty. Zenge is a village read who makes me feel uncomfortably like I'm choosing to ignore a wolf, but until I get the energy to look into the vote patterns Dubz posted, that's pretty solid for me.
OctoDoc weirds me out with the utter lack of meaningful thread contribution and I think if they're a wolf, it's been good for them. They have pinged a variety of people but there hasn't been a lot of presence from them and that's made it a very low-energy place to put a wagon.
@Animal Midwife is also pretty village to me. So are Samac and PShelty. Zenge is a village read who makes me feel uncomfortably like I'm choosing to ignore a wolf, but until I get the energy to look into the vote patterns Dubz posted, that's pretty solid for me.
OctoDoc weirds me out with the utter lack of meaningful thread contribution and I think if they're a wolf, it's been good for them. They have pinged a variety of people but there hasn't been a lot of presence from them and that's made it a very low-energy place to put a wagon.
Viscernable read as wolfy to me on D1 but has been a blend of helpful, reasonable, pleasant, and thoughtful since then in a fashion that feel village. If there's no history of bussing with Vis, then I need to compare Vis to my wolfy group to decide how I feel about her. I kind of want to village her but that might just be general good will towards someone who wasn't on Fluffwagon and who's been less aggressive in play style.
Vis has bussing in her history.Viscernable read as wolfy to me on D1 but has been a blend of helpful, reasonable, pleasant, and thoughtful since then in a fashion that feel village. If there's no history of bussing with Vis, then I need to compare Vis to my wolfy group to decide how I feel about her. I kind of want to village her but that might just be general good will towards someone who wasn't on Fluffwagon and who's been less aggressive in play style.
Welp I guess there goes that, thanks AMVis has bussing in her history.
It just bothers me to see people voting based on optics/avoiding pushback instead of their reads but I guess I can see it coming for a village standpoint if you were picking up so much heat for it that you were in dangerI wasn't 100% sure on sporty to begin with. She is still on the wolfier side for me, and if the bandwagon on me hadn't happened, id still yeet her tomorrow. I changed my vote cause I felt bad about Ivy all day and well, didn't like people voting for me and calling my vote of sporty retaliatory.
EDIT: adding this: I also didn't see a single thing Ivy posted, my focus was on the votes that started piling up
Why?Hmm
Contingency unyeet violets
Contingency yeet meaty
I think you should vote whoever you think is wolfiest. You can always switch later if you change your mind.I would really like to actually yeet Octodoc and see what happens, but I don't know that there is enough traction there to get a result vs voting someone else.
Vis is still undetermined-to-wolfy to you, right?I think you should vote whoever you think is wolfiest. You can always switch later if you change your mind.
Yes.Vis is still undetermined-to-wolfy to you, right?
justafluff
Good skelegg
For pure mechanics clarification, do you think it could be True? Like could he have blocked April on the same night that he died?Well that’s interesting. I guess I should amend my statement that the non-vanillas who have flipped only have 1x use.
Whoever is jailing/blocking people has used their ability twice
In most cases, other abilities process before kills.For pure mechanics clarification, do you think it could be True? Like could he have blocked April on the same night that he died?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@puppydogtor Have you had any PMs from Octo recently?
justafluff
Good skelegg
What do you feel about meats? you asked me about them last nightThis is where I'm at with my POE and in the order I'd vote for them.
YK, Sporty, OctoDoc, Blue, Visc +/- Zenge, April, AM
justafluff
Good skelegg
Thanks, although, from my discussions with True (and maybe that changed in his head last night) he hadn't mentioned April at all.In most cases, other abilities process before kills.
justafluff
Good skelegg
She was super close to getting on the Fluffwagon. From what she shared, me and violet are the wolfiest atm.Viscernable read as wolfy to me on D1 but has been a blend of helpful, reasonable, pleasant, and thoughtful since then in a fashion that feel village. If there's no history of bussing with Vis, then I need to compare Vis to my wolfy group to decide how I feel about her. I kind of want to village her but that might just be general good will towards someone who wasn't on Fluffwagon and who's been less aggressive in play style.
justafluff
Good skelegg
Or maybe that was alleycat? Im lost. I'll go back and check.She was super close to getting on the Fluffwagon. From what she shared, me and violet are the wolfiest atm.
Anw, current village block: AM, Lawpy, bluestoat, violet
Neutral: alleycat, April, Zenge, begrudgingly mel cause I get his logic
Wolfier: vis, meats, sporty, YK
@potentialsheltervet and @puppydogtor I don't know what to think of you two. I wanna see how your voting goes on D3.
DocOcto, I agree their behavior is super wolfy. But I also think they are a noob and this game is overwhelming
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K