justafluff
Good skelegg
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it could also be a duplicate role.my mind: darting back to my random tinfoil theory about the copycat redirector role 😳
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
it could also be a duplicate role.my mind: darting back to my random tinfoil theory about the copycat redirector role 😳
I don't know what to think of you either, honestly.@potentialsheltervet and @puppydogtor I don't know what to think of you two. I wanna see how your voting goes on D3.
Agreed, would be ballsy af for a wolf to attempt a gotcha based on their assumption of how a mechanic would work for villagers. I don’t care whether wolves have bowling averages or not, I still don’t think they would take the risk of assuming villagers don’t get updates in an accusation that could backfire.Honestly though I feel better about violet with the gotchya attempt she did last night.
My productive conscience agrees with your sister****
My sister: "I vote for you note to play anymore werewolf games. You never pay attention to anything else."
****
**************************
My sister: "I vote for you note to play anymore werewolf games. You never pay attention to anything else."
****
She resists... maybe some day. I also don't think it is physically possible for her to conceal her role from me so that would be an unfair advantage.**********************
Recruit her
**********************
Can someone elaborate on the evidence against meats? I was sus of him yesterday but didn;t find anything specific to hold onto.
I saw it as I was waking up (I'm on the west coast) and didn't have time to reply cause I had to join a biochem class online. I meant to reply but wanted to see what else meats had to say about me.
Also to be fair, since @Melchizedek asked my read on meats, I like meats but I don't like that they agree with @alleycat03 a lot. And I'm sick of being perceived wolfy by alley. But please excuse me if I sound abrasive, cause this is the first time people massively piled next to my name, so I'll recollect my thoughts and come back on thread tomorrow.
If that is so, meats and April are the most sus on that wagon. But April's reaction seems genuine to me.
What do you feel about meats? you asked me about them last night
Doesn't hesitate to call out wagons that she thinks is built on faulty logic. I'd like to know exactly what she thought was reachy and who if anyone was wolf either driving that vote or sheeping.I'm finding the fluff wagon (that I think is somewhat dissolved) weird and full of some serious reaching. In particular alley's iso that literally just discusses fluff and then fades into the background with relatively little reads on others was weird to me
Also still mulling over April but have her neutral at best rn, just have a weird feeling about how many of her posts seem agreeable but then no real actionable content or are just about how bad she is at reading people previously lol
I'm gonna
Vote April
And see how it feels
Did you have any updated thoughts about April between these two posts that made you go from a Neutral read, to voting for her?
ehh not thrilled about the vibes thing. The reasoning for voting April over Alley makes sense though.Not particularly, it's largely a weird vibes thing. Alley is also my lane partner so I have more opportunities to explore her further
Shows follow up reads on April and Alley with decent insight that I agree with. I'd started to get a village read on both of them end of D1/after D1.Yes, working on them, just give me a moment. I fell asleep reading thread last night and have a monsterous number of quotes saved so expanding on my thoughts is gonna take a minute
That being said, on catching up I am liking April and alley better (I mention them specifically since they were my main commentary on D1) - April has more content that reads pro-village to me than some of the hedgier and more avoidant behavior I had been seeing earlier and she's been independently bringing up lines of questioning and avoiding some easier voting wagons. I like some of her steers away from some NKA discussions on thread.
Alley is still more of a tone read to me atm but on thread her more recent posts just remind me of her village play (from a billion years ago whenever I last played with her). Her recent posts I think have good lines of reasoning for how she engages with other people's POEs. Not a ton of content from our PM though because we've mostly just joked about being behind on catch up and talked about dating apps lol. That being said
Less expansive (and none of these rambling thoughts are ordered), but:
currently leaning true, stoatling, Mel, zenge, am village. I begrudgingly have lawpy leaning village too even though I always want to make him wolfy because of how he questions people lol. That being said, true's recent sporty iso gave me bad feelings, particularly the opening saying they aren't outright calling sporty a wolf but everything she does is perfectly wolfish behavior and then spending what looks like an exhausting amount of time on that iso - why go through that effort and then not even lean confidently on a read?
I need to think more/see more on wO2, doc ock, potshelter, and puppy to form opinions on them. Some just haven't posted enough for me to lean one way or another and some I think I have just been confusing with other players and I need to tease them out a bit.
I feel weird about sporty but iirc I tend to find her prickly and weird in games so I always feel weird trying to confidently read her one way or another. How many times can I use the word "weird" in a sentence? I am leaning her very marginally on the wolfy side of neutral but as mentioned above I didn't like that true post and I'm trying to reconcile those two feelings as I don't particularly see true and sporty being in a wolf pack together.
I do not know what people are seeing in visc as I have found her posts to be largely village leaning.
I don't really have an opinion of samac yet, which I find strange. Need to look at her closer today.
Ivy reads so strongly nooby that it's hard sometimes to gauge an actual read on her. That being said I still lean her village side of nooby rather than wolfy.
I do see what others are talking about with VV and zuri and may end up voting there today. I also keep getting occasional pings from YK. Also, while I still think fluff is village, there was a comment she made back when I posted about the NKA when I was catching up that rubbed me the wrong way when I officially caught up to that part in thread. I need to dig it up but it just felt like a misrepresentation of who said what and read strangely to me.
So pockety 😍 but genny and dubz both village read me and some others are. Maybe I'm better at explaining my thought process this game or people have adjusted to my baseline. Idk. Something i'm keeping in mind.He's soft village, I wasn't a fan of some of his vote placements (hilariously, the one on April since she wasn't a wolf read of his iirc), but he also always plays his patented chaotic Mel 5D chess so honestly when he's out doing wolfy crap like that I tend to paradoxically read him village for it. That being said I think he has done a good job pointing out some legitimate sketchness from other players that was overlooked for discussion on thread, and I've been following his logic decently which either means I'm more sleep deprived than I thought (reasonable since I did not go to bed until 4 AM) or finally assimilated into his cult
This is sound. She's generating discussion. mild feels that its the same line of inquiry I was pushing with Zuri, but I've been more active than her, it could just be I got to the question first.I get this line of reasoning, at the same time it's difficult to interpret wolf reasoning so voting this way essentially amounts to gambling against the house sometimes. Dubz is generally quick to move her opinions from fluid to solid village blocs and has decent track record at early to mid game wolf hunting (until she chokes in end game lol) so there's plenty of reasons for her to be on a target list at almost any point in the game, which is why trying to interpret wolf reasoning often ends up being a somewhat unproductive rabbit hole.
Important to consider too that dubz had a very good chunk of the roster in orange so it's a wide POE even with this line of reasoning. I think it's entirely reasonable there are wolves in there, but mostly because that confidence interval is so wide.
While you're not confident in them, what are your tonal reads? At the very least they may be helpful to discuss
This is probably the most village post from her. She noted a discrepancy, went back to investigate it, and presented the results. I think this is good village play.Okay, so back to this post exchange - what felt off to me was the description of genny being "wolfy to a lot of us" but when I looked back I had a hard time finding posts from people aside from fluff describing genny this way. I asked about it saying it was weird reasoning and was immediately told AM felt the same way, but the above AM quote is most of what I found about her thoughts re: genny kill. So not really any concrete feelings of this being a villager kill because of genny being read as wolfy (which is something I wouldn't expect from AM anyway). I think I saw some stuff from April just mentioning that genny tends to be seen as sketchy/hard to read but this felt like a really broad misrepresentation of thread discussion and it rubbed me the wrong way
Zenge
True
fluff
shelter
puppy
samac
Vis
Lawpy
Oxy
zuri
yk
Ivy
stoat
Sporty
Mel
Octo
alley
April
violet
meats
This catch kind of cinches it for me. AM has frequently pushed me to consider my early wolf reads in a pack and I have to remind her that I don't usually do pack analysis until at least one flip. The fact that AM isn't thinking pack compatibility re: Meats and April, bothers me.I'm intrigued by both April and me being ranked so wolfy together. Do you think both of us are compatible in a wolfpack together or would a flip on one move the other drastically in your POE?
How come you omitted the quote where I said meats/April could have, at most, one wolf?I asked about meats because I feel like she's village (see below for why) and throughout the game you've been wishy-washy on her and sometimes it feels like you're just trying to throw suspicion everywhere and see where it sticks. You gave A reason about why meats makes you uncomfortable, but its also contingent on your alley read. Do you have anything about meats individually that makes you think she is wolf/village? What were the initial things you found sus, even if its just tone, I'd like you to point it out so I can evaluate it too.
Doesn't hesitate to call out wagons that she thinks is built on faulty logic. I'd like to know exactly what she thought was reachy and who if anyone was wolf either driving that vote or sheeping.
ehh not thrilled about the vibes thing. The reasoning for voting April over Alley makes sense though.
Shows follow up reads on April and Alley with decent insight that I agree with. I'd started to get a village read on both of them end of D1/after D1.
The sporty comments seem a little sheep-like, and the fluff comments are very hedgy.
So pockety 😍 but genny and dubz both village read me and some others are. Maybe I'm better at explaining my thought process this game or people have adjusted to my baseline. Idk. Something i'm keeping in mind.
This is sound. She's generating discussion. mild feels that its the same line of inquiry I was pushing with Zuri, but I've been more active than her, it could just be I got to the question first.
This is probably the most village post from her. She noted a discrepancy, went back to investigate it, and presented the results. I think this is good village play.
This catch kind of cinches it for me. AM has frequently pushed me to consider my early wolf reads in a pack and I have to remind her that I don't usually do pack analysis until at least one flip. The fact that AM isn't thinking pack compatibility re: Meats and April, bothers me.
Meats made a pretty big show of voting April over Alley on D1 and I don't think she would bus right off the bat with no real pressure on April, so it doesn't make sense to me that AM would have both April and Meats in her top 3. This highlights what I mean by I feel like AM is "off."
Because it sounds like a CYA statement from someone who has repeatedly bugged me about having “incompatible reads” when my wolf reads fight on thread or vote for each other.How come you omitted the quote where I said meats/April could have at most one wolf?
What is CYA?Because it sounds like a CYA statement from someone who has repeatedly bugged me about having “incompatible reads” when my wolf reads fight on thread or vote for each other.
So WZ’s role changed to not so vanillager 🤔Galactic Bowling Frame 2 Write UpAnother night, another barrel of fun and games! For most bowlers anyway. As the thuds of bowling balls continued to hit the hardwood, a somewhat newcomer to the group had just made some new friends. Though he wasnt the greatest bowler, people seemed to like him. As he stepped away with one of his friends to take a break he was approached by a group of far more experienced bowlers who didnt care for him so much. Bowling balls began to reign down on him, and there was nothing even his friend could do. Bloody and battered, his will finally broke, and he floated off to that big bowling alley in the sky.
@Truenamer, Gutter Ball, a not so vanillager who had a 1x block ability.
17 players remain
Lane 1 @Lawpy
Lane 2 @youngkal
Lane 3 @alleycat03
Lane 4. @vetmedhead
Lane 5 @genny
Lane 6 @Zenge142
Lane 7 @WildZoo
Lane 8 @bluestoat
Lane 9 @Truenamer
Lane 10 @justafluff
Lane 11 @Viscernable
Lane 12 @samac
Lane 13 @Melchizedek
Lane 14 @IvyMoose
Lane 15 @SportPonies
Lane 16 @Animal Midwife
Lane 17 @Aprilthearab
Lane 18 @potentialsheltervet
Lane 19 @violetvett
Lane 20 @zuriburi
Lane 21 @puppydogtor
Lane 22 @OctopusDoctorpus
Lane 23 @WorthlessOxygen
7. Wildzoo, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with 1x watch
5. genny, Strike, vanillager
14. IvyMoose, Spare, vanillager
20. zuriburi, Spare, vanillager
23. WorthlessOxygen, Strike, vanillager
24. Truenamer, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with a 1x block
It is now Frame 3. Voting ends MONDAY at 10PM ET
As the sun went down, the lights went up! A spectacular laser show unfolded and cheers and jeers spread all around. The night time, however, unfortunately brings out the crazies. As one wee bowler tried to lift her six pound ball off the rack, she was struck from behind with a much heavier ball, cracking her cranium. Another bowler was bragging all night about how great she was. When morning came she was found inexplicably lying lifeless in one of the gutters. I guess it doesnt pay to be a good bowler sometimes.
Thinking WZ and truey were killed by wolves, based on being struck by bowling balls from someone. Although truey’s writeup suggests we could be dealing with experienced wolves here.As he stepped away with one of his friends to take a break he was approached by a group of far more experienced bowlers who didnt care for him so much. Bowling balls began to reign down on him, and there was nothing even his friend could do. Bloody and battered, his will finally broke, and he floated off to that big bowling alley in the sky.
Cover your bumWhat is CYA?
I fight you over it because you list like two wolf reads in a game of four wolves and switch between them indiscriminately. Like last night when you went from voting Sporty to voting with Sporty.
As you'll note in the quotes you're ignoring, I have said my POE shrinks drastically with each wolf flip because I already acknowledge there are incompatibilities.

That was just another clue that made me feel we were dealing with v/v wagons.Cover your bum
I wasn't even looking where sporty was voting around close yesterday. I just didn't want Ivy voted off![]()
I believe there’s at least a few experienced wolves. The way all the wagons are created around noob players and True’s elimination feels like the wolves want to eliminate a) players who think some noobs are village (dubz) b)noob players that wouldn’t work for a wagon cause ppl aren’t suspecting them (True).Thinking WZ and truey were killed by wolves, based on being struck by bowling balls from someone. Although truey’s writeup suggests we could be dealing with experienced wolves here.
genny’s writeup sounds different though so that remains a mystery
Okay so then can we vote sporty today?That was just another clue that made me feel we were dealing with v/v wagons.
Yes, she's one of those in my POE.Okay so then can we vote sporty today?
The second sentence below makes it sound like there's a strongarm or someone who can go past a block, and True being described as a new player taken out by far more experienced players tracks with the idea that the wolf pack has few noobs.Thinking WZ and truey were killed by wolves, based on being struck by bowling balls from someone. Although truey’s writeup suggests we could be dealing with experienced wolves here.
genny’s writeup sounds different though so that remains a mystery
One box arrives
*opens it*
One small Lawpy emerges
Yes. Maybe someone tried to protect True but it didn’t workThe second sentence below makes it sound like there's a strongarm or someone who can go past a block, and True being described as a new player taken out by far more experienced players tracks with the idea that the wolf pack has few noobs.
"As he stepped away with one of his friends to take a break he was approached by a group of far more experienced bowlers who didnt care for him so much. Bowling balls began to reign down on him, and there was nothing even his friend could do. Bloody and battered, his will finally broke, and he floated off to that big bowling alley in the sky."
Neutral currently@Lawpy how are you reading Alley?
I’m not opposed to this but i’m more wary of the ivymoosy votersOkay so then can we vote sporty today?
The second sentence below makes it sound like there's a strongarm or someone who can go past a block, and True being described as a new player taken out by far more experienced players tracks with the idea that the wolf pack has few noobs.
"As he stepped away with one of his friends to take a break he was approached by a group of far more experienced bowlers who didnt care for him so much. Bowling balls began to reign down on him, and there was nothing even his friend could do. Bloody and battered, his will finally broke, and he floated off to that big bowling alley in the sky."
Hmm 🤔Yes. Maybe someone tried to protect True but it didn’t work
HmmAt the risk of revealing even more information, I don't think scores are getting updated.
Contingency yeet Alley
I'm willing to be talked out of this but that exchange was some of the clearest evidence we've gotten so far.
This is a very violent bowling alley.Yes. Maybe someone tried to protect True but it didn’t work
Going to look into this, hold plsI really don't want this exchange to get lost in the shuffle. Need to read it again clearly, but I feel like my vote today should be for Alley or Violet.
The wagon was: April, YK, violet, jfluff, Vis, vmhI’m not opposed to this but i’m more wary of the ivymoosy voters
violets = VMH/meaty = vissy > YK > aprils > fluffyThe wagon was: April, YK, violet, jfluff, Vis, vmh
Of those people I'm worried about YK, vis, fluff, maaaaaaybe april in that order.
Can you rank them in order of how you're reading them wolfy to village?
HmmAnddddd there's the answer I was waiting for. Sorry for being all weird, but I got my answer.
Fluff is officially village to me.
^Yep, neither have I. My starting average was 130 though.
Which brings up an interesting comment.
Um, Alley do you know your current average? Because I sure haven't gotten an update. And I assume neither has any other villagers here. So, why didn't you realize what I was implying?
If my theory stands that wolves do NOT have averages, it makes perfect sense for one to slip up and assume there is a current one. When there is indeed not.
Unyeet Octo, yeet Alley.
You better have a good explanation for that considering you fell pretty hard for my obvious wolfbait.
Same with the exception of violet who is village for meviolets = VMH/meaty = vissy > YK > aprils > fluffy
I just saw violets post, so i’m thinking about it rnSame with the exception of violet who is village for me
This is a very violent bowling alley.
*******************All Star Lanes Baton Rouge is very competitive!!
My current one?
This feels weird to me.....No the one you started with.
Why?This feels weird to me.....
The tone of this feels so performative@violetvett Will you please just be consistently wolfy or consistently village so I know whether or not I'm comfortable yeeting you? The back and forth hurts my brain.
For now I'm leaning more village again but the day is still young.
*******************
Note to self: if cubbie tries to get everyone attending Crawfish Boil 2022 to go bowling, politely decline for safety reasons
*******************
HmmContingency yeet Alley
This seems like a reach, she’s explaining her interpretation of part of why puppy voted fluff, since fluff seemed like she was starting to head down a tunnel on people who voted her “out of the blue”What does this mean?? Again, for like the 4th time, why are you so obsessed with how other people are reading you? It’s wolfy as hell and I don’t like it.
oh hai. Hoping you get to my questions soon.This feels weird to me.....
Bummeroh AM is ineligible to vote today
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.