justafluff
Good skelegg
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes that wolf pack is more consistent with how their reads have been all along.I’ll consider puppy in the event someone from Mels/meaty/alleys/Zenges pack flips village
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes that wolf pack is more consistent with how their reads have been all along.I’ll consider puppy in the event someone from Mels/meaty/alleys/Zenges pack flips village
I’m currently following the Mels —> meaty —> alleys —> Zenges yeet approachIf I'm being honest, I would yeet alley before I yeet Zenge.
Zenges pls you’re sounding like you’re messing with me in a wolfy manner and pretending to not understand why i quoted the vote progression and posts
I think you and alleys are coordinating together from both reads and voting perspective, especially with regards to the coordinated attacks on fluffy. I think you’re voting intentionally offwagon when your packmate is on the chopping block and creating resistance that way.
Which is it Lawpy? Was I bussing when I voted for VMH, or am I intentionally not bussing my packmates to create resistance. You can’t have it both ways.I’ll consider puppy in the event someone from Mels/meaty/alleys/Zenges pack flips village
I know that is not true. Villagers can have multi use abilities. No I will not be elaborating at this time.This isn’t village code though Mel is going to try and claim it is I’m sure. I originally didn’t believe all village abilities would be one time use and thought we would have some multi use abilities. But it breaks down to this:
We’ve had a flip of multi use abilities. It’s been wolf.
Every village ability we’ve had has been one time use.
Mel is using a multi use ability.
I find that mechanically sketchy.
He seems incompatible with both meats and Mel.Why?
This is actually a really good catch. Interesting.
And when looking at this further
It starts to seem like maybe genny was going to be a wolf misyeet target, and “speculating” that genny was a village kill was TMI.
Then there’s this weird clearing of YK for the Genny kill.
I need to think on this, but for now, I’ve liked Meat’s posts today.
Unyeet Meats
That doesn’t look like a busWhich is it Lawpy? Was I bussing when I voted for VMH, or am I intentionally not bussing my packmates to create resistance. You can’t have it both ways.
Whatever the last game you were under suspicion was that I also played. WWedding? Idk. Frankly I don’t have the time to go find it, but it was said by someone who plays often.When?
Explain coolly. He voted Mels late in D1 when Mels wasn’t in danger and placed a vote on meaty only to unyeet her after apparently feeling better about her posts.He seems incompatible with both meats and Mel.
Wait did I miss a YK role reveal?How is this not village code? You’re using the setup, mechanics, and assumptions about mod decisions for game design. You’re literally trying to use ability/role formatting to figure out affiliation. You are using a fallacy to justify a wolf!read of me, this is an indication you’re tunneling.
How does protecting someone from vote establish village cred? If I was protecting from a NK, then I can see using it for village cred. I picked YK for shiggles with 0 strategy behind it.
If I was a wolf that knew YK had vote protection, you’d expect myself or another wolf to pressure YK on the day that she had the protection. If she had been voted, this would have wasted a vote cycle, made YK look sketchy, and set up a misvote the next day. Notice that’s not what happened. I saw YK role reveal, but not admit to the protection D2 and I drove a vote on her D3 because that kind of half-truth plays are sketchy as hell.
Mel wasn't in danger but Vis was. Staying on stoat or voting Kal would have added a buffer for Vis. Voting someone who had no votes left her open in what was a pure wagon.Explain coolly. He voted Mels late in D1 when Mels wasn’t in danger and placed a vote on meaty only to unyeet her after apparently feeling better about her posts.
Okay, answer noted.You’re right, I misspoke, she gave us her result of being blocked not role revealed. Still didn’t mention the vote protection
Is it different on other sites? I had no idea. Seems like tracker would almost be equitable to seer at that pointIt's a good thought, but on SDN the kills are always assigned. I think it's because we like the extra challenge that comes with exactness.
I used them last summer when we went bowling at vet school orientation! Got the highest score of my life…. I am familiar with them from my time bowling as a child….
You can put them up and block the gutter so you can’t get gutter balls.
I don’t think it’s Mel though. I really don’t.Would it be funny if it was a pack like Baby animals? Vis/Zenge/Mel?
then that would be a very dumb mistake for you to makeIf I'm being honest, I would yeet alley before I yeet Zenge.
Voting for a packmate is the literal definition of bussing, Lawpy.That doesn’t look like a bus
As much as I appreciate the defense, that doesn’t clear me completely. All it means is that I didn’t kill that night. If I was a wolf, one of my packmates could’ve done the kill instead.Ok guys. I was planning on sharing this in case I died, but I’d rather do it now, than see votes piling on alley, and delay productive wolf hunting.
Alley is not a wolf. I tracked her on N2 after violet tried her “wolf bait” about the bowling averages. She never left her alley, like she said.
That’s convenient. And I was village in wedding.Whatever the last game you were under suspicion was that I also played. WWedding? Idk. Frankly I don’t have the time to go find it, but it was said by someone who plays often.
I think it is? But idk. Zenge told us we could bus him if Dina revealed and I was super busy and tried to get village cred for waffling onto Zenge after the reveal. It didn’t quite work out, and I haven’t bussed since.I thought panic bussing was something different
I am going to flip village. I think Mel will too, but we’ll seeI’ll consider puppy in the event someone from Mels/meaty/alleys/Zenges pack flips village
It's pretty rare, but some sites have a secondary option. I never played one, but I've seen those have so many confusing mechanics that easily looks like a villager killed.Is it different on other sites? I had no idea. Seems like tracker would almost be equitable to seer at that point
What if Mel and meats are not wolves???He seems incompatible with both meats and Mel.
But AM mentioned that once an ability is affiliated with w or v it’s subject to WIFOM, it’d be convenient for a wolf to do this to a packmate, just to clear them. So I don’t think we should take it into account.Also interesting Zenge can’t vote today. That’s a very weird decision after people started to mention him last night.
If it’s a wolf action like I suspect it is, that’s a crazy decision for a wolf pack because it takes away his ability to self prez if the vote swings his way.
I know WIFOM and all that.
They’re doing that because people decided on thread that it was a wolfy action. And AM pointed out that from now on, the targets would be WIFOM. I don’t think this proves Zenge to be a wolf or to be a villagerAlso interesting Zenge can’t vote today. That’s a very weird decision after people started to mention him last night.
If it’s a wolf action like I suspect it is, that’s a crazy decision for a wolf pack because it takes away his ability to self prez if the vote swings his way.
I know WIFOM and all that.
But AM mentioned that once an ability is affiliated with w or v it’s subject to WIFOM, it’d be convenient for a wolf to do this to a packmate, just to clear them. So I don’t think we should take it into account.

Would you calm down? I'm not even voting you right now.then that would be a very dumb mistake for you to make
Meats is the one person both vis and Mel have been consistently village reading. Vis/Mel/meats is a very compatible wolf pack.What if Mel and meats are not wolves???
Omfg. I said it was in a game that you ended up being village but we discussed how you pushed low hanging fruits the last time you wolfed.That’s convenient. And I was village in wedding.
I don’t think you’ll find a single wolf game of mine where I “go after long hanging fruit” like this narrative you keep trying to sell.
I’ll clam down but I still don’t agree with your reads.Would you calm down? I'm not even voting you right now.
Meats is in Mel’s POE I thought?Meats is the one person both vis and Mel have been consistently village reading. Vis/Mel/meats is a very compatible wolf pack.
Naaah I’ve argued with Mel about meats and almost got yoten by him on D2 for saying meats is suspiciousMeats is in Mel’s POE I thought?
I know you’re going to hate that this is coming from ME and not anyone else but:You think that Vis was deepwolfing?
Well, maybe you should reconsider.I’ll clam down but I still don’t agree with your reads.
What makes you so certain?Well, maybe you should reconsider.
So with 23 players on the roster on D1, you protected YK for the lols and vis chose to block a packmate? Why not block a someone who voted against her on D1 to catch a PR?I know you’re going to hate that this is coming from ME and not anyone else but:
With Visc’s bussing history and the fact that YK was under scrutiny end of D1, it’s not inconceivable that Visc blocked YK so that when one flips the other gets cleared.
Yep, this is a weird thought. Feels like fishing for a YK misyeet. YK has been acting suspicious this whole game imo but I don't buy that YK and Vis were wolfing together.So with 23 players on the roster on D1, you protected YK for the lols and vis chose to block a packmate? Why not block a someone who voted against her on D1 to catch a PR?
I always just feel certain.What makes you so certain?
YK wolf: blocked by a packmate and accidentally protected by a villager (protector is such an important ability) and the village protector who really didn’t want to protect a wolf on N2 wasted their protection ability on N1 on a wolf for the lols.Yep, this is a weird thought. Feels like fishing for a YK misyeet. YK has been acting suspicious this whole game imo but I don't buy that YK and Vis were wolfing together.
I don’t think Mel is claiming normal protection unless I’m misunderstanding. I think it protects from yeet the next day? Unless I’m misunderstanding.YK wolf: blocked by a packmate and accidentally protected by a villager (protector is such an important ability) and the village protector who really didn’t want to protect a wolf on N2 wasted their protection ability on N1 on a wolf for the lols.
YK village: vis blocked YK cause YK almost got yoten on D1 and she may have thought that YK might try to use a PR to see who’s a wolf after nearly being yoten. Also since YK was almost yoten, a village protector applied a yeet protection to YK to ensure that won’t happen.
So with 23 players on the roster on D1, you protected YK for the lols and vis chose to block a packmate? Why not block a someone who voted against her on D1 to catch a PR?
Okay listen up noob brigade.Yep, this is a weird thought. Feels like fishing for a YK misyeet. YK has been acting suspicious this whole game imo but I don't buy that YK and Vis were wolfing together.
Hm… i think if it is the same person it could be night or day. (Cause True was protected during the night) But I’m on my phone so yeah I meant D2 for YKI don’t think Mel is claiming normal protection unless I’m misunderstanding. I think it protects from yeet the next day? Unless I’m misunderstanding.
😡noob brigade
That'd be wild. It puts you deeply in POE.What if Mel and meats are not wolves???
At this point, I don't think I am coming out of your POE until I flip village. That is fine, I am just telling you that you're wrong about me and I am not a wolf.That'd be wild. It puts you deeply in POE.
I disagree completely. Sunny is not even remotely an easy push. You try pushing sunny for 4 cycles in a row and then come tell me she's low hanging fruit. The very fact that I spent 4 cycles trying to push her, is the very antithesis of low hanging fruit.I would argue that Sunny is a low-hanging fruit.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.