BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
More colorsss bc while i appreciate the other one made -- i need finals
FRAME 1

Dubbie () -
AM () -
True () -
Mel (1) - Zenge
Bluey (4) - Lawpy, Dubz, samac, kal
genny (1) - AM
Zuriburi () -
Samac (1) - Sporty
Puppy (1) - violet
Octopus (-) -
Fluff (2) - alley, puppy
Violet (1) - April
Lawpy (1) - Oxygen
Ivy (1) - genny

Vis (3)- zuri, True, Blue
April (2) - Meats, Mel
Zenge () -
kal (4) - shelty, fluff, Vis, octopus

Frame 2 Official *FINAL* Voting Tally (as of post 2324- when I closed vote)


Vis (1) - Octo
Meats (1)
- AM
Violet (1) - Lawpy
OctoDoc (1) - blue
zuri () -

Sporty (2) - Mel, True
Oxygen ()
Ivy (7) -
April, ykal, violet, jfluff, Vis, zuri, vmh
Fluff (5) - Sporty, Zenge, potentialshelter, alley, puppydr
April ()

Leading: *freeshrugs*

Ineligible: Samac

*FINAL* Frame 3 Official Vote Tally - colorssss

meats ()-
alley () -
YK (4) - samac, Zenge, meats, vis
Vis (10)
- puppy, april, sporty, blue, violet, kal, Mel, alley, fluff, lawpy
Mel (1) - shelty
April () -
Ineligible to vote: AM

and @samac tried to move from me to Vis but was too late

I think there’s a good case to be made of wolf!Zenges
Imma be salty bc im pretty sure you made me re-eval my feels here in my D2 reads........


Edited bc i missed updating blue in the last one
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
VMH told me in PMs that she thought there were 2 trackers. One wolfy and one village. I thought that was a super weird thing to say, but now I’m wondering... is fluffy the wolf tracker?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************

I was just told that i shouldnt retest within 90 days of my last test. When did you previously have it??


*****************
I had it a couple weeks ago (symptoms started January 4th). I think this is ~normally~ the case but since I've been feeling sick in the exact same way I felt when I had COVID (minus the fever, I don't have one this go-round) my doctor decided to test me with an antigen test (since a PCR would've been positive likely just from having it so recently) and it was positive, so I'm actively shedding virus and need to isolate. Apparently it's pretty rare to get a recurrent symptomatic infection, but that's me. Always defying the odds. 🙄
 
@justafluff do you still feel that strongly about Alley not being a wolf? Just because she didn't go anywhere/didn't do the faction kill doesn't mean she can't be a wolf
 
i was debating on sharing this with the shot but **** it the wolves didn’t kill genny so they already know.
I had a vig shot. I shot genny.
That shot was not me.
Most of our PRs are 1x so if they used it, and come forward, we can avoid misyeeting them.
Also some of us thought VMH was a wolf. So if they come forward, the kill is explained, otherwise wolves defending VMH can be like “see?? VMH was village and my read was correct”
Okay then, I really hope you're not both wolves. I killed Meats with my only vigilante shot. I've had both Mel and Meats deep in my POE. I was debating on shooting Mel, but since they have the majority of votes I decided to go for Meats. Clearly, it was a mistake and I'm regretting it. I was pretty certain they would flip wolf and now that they're not, I really need to evaluate my reads.
Really suspicious of Zenge and little sus of Sporty currently.
 
I can elaborate on it more and explain why some of my quotes have sounded wolfy early on.
Yes pls.
Also I believe this role reveal. Maybe this game doesn't have the best history with role reveals but I would think if fluff were a wolf she would've run her tracking alley through wolf chat and, assuming there are more vet wolves than just vis, I think they would've told her not to do it. Just a hunch.
 
Okay then, I really hope you're not both wolves. I killed Meats with my only vigilante shot. I've had both Mel and Meats deep in my POE. I was debating on shooting Mel, but since they have the majority of votes I decided to go for Meats. Clearly, it was a mistake and I'm regretting it. I was pretty certain they would flip wolf and now that they're not, I really need to evaluate my reads.
Really suspicious of Zenge and little sus of Sporty currently.
This feels reasonable and coming from a villagey perspective
 
As a gutter ball, I have the lowest bowling average. I was given 1x tracking ability to follow someone who can give me some pointers cause I suck so much.
I tried to claim a vanilla role early on so I can keep my ability for later in the game. I also joked about who has a high bowling average on D1, trying to get in the role. But being almost yeeted and having alley on my track + violet’s gotcha about the bowling average question, gave me a strong feeling that alley is a wolf.
So I used my ability on N2. After that I started defending alley, thinking that me not catching her doing anything suspicious meant that she’s a villager.
 
Okay then, I really hope you're not both wolves. I killed Meats with my only vigilante shot. I've had both Mel and Meats deep in my POE. I was debating on shooting Mel, but since they have the majority of votes I decided to go for Meats. Clearly, it was a mistake and I'm regretting it. I was pretty certain they would flip wolf and now that they're not, I really need to evaluate my reads.
Really suspicious of Zenge and little sus of Sporty currently.
What makes you suspicious of these two? Also, wouldn't it have made more sense to shoot Mel for an instant read? Lots of people have been saying if Mel is a wolf that would confirm/exonerate other players or cause them to turn their reads list upside down, so I'm not seeing the logic on taking a chance shooting meats.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@justafluff do you still feel that strongly about Alley not being a wolf? Just because she didn't go anywhere/didn't do the faction kill doesn't mean she can't be a wolf
No. Zenge and AM explained this to me. I’ve never played as a wolf so I didn’t know how the killing ability works. (Whether it’s like every wolf has 1x or that only the wolf that decides to use their ability gets feedback about their NA)
All that I know about alley is that she wasn’t the strongman that killed True on N2.
 
What makes you suspicious of these two? Also, wouldn't it have made more sense to shoot Mel for an instant read? Lots of people have been saying if Mel is a wolf that would confirm/exonerate other players or cause them to turn their reads list upside down, so I'm not seeing the logic on taking a chance shooting meats.
Using a vig shot on a player that's less likely to get yeeted but just as likely to be a wolf according to your reads is a very good use of a vig shot
 
What makes you suspicious of these two? Also, wouldn't it have made more sense to shoot Mel for an instant read? Lots of people have been saying if Mel is a wolf that would confirm/exonerate other players or cause them to turn their reads list upside down, so I'm not seeing the logic on taking a chance shooting meats.
I'm suspicious of Zenge because I feel like his reads are similar to mine and others I have in my village category yet I honestly barely notice him in the thread other than reacting to posts lol. Gives me an impression that he's just coasting through for the most part.
Some of Sporty's questions/comments don't come across as villager to me. I was pinged again today by the way they just asked "Who did this?" to my vigilante shot.

And honestly I went for Meats because I wolf read them and not everyone else did so I figured we had a chance at getting two wolves this cycle. I was worried if I shot Mel and they flipped wolf that we wouldn't agree on the next person to yeet and might accidentally yeet a villager. That of course no longer matters since I was the one who killed a villager 🙃
 
interaction check time.
Thread mentions Visc made about Mel or had with Mel
Nah

Vote Mel

Mel being grouchy about RVS -> place random vote on Mel

I reply to posts sequentially. If I’m replying to a post before yours, then I haven’t read yours yet, except sometimes if I’m tagged/quoted.

I truly hate voting when I’m not fully informed. I’ve barely read half the thread at this point. I’m feeling better about fluff and true, kind of bothered about youngkal’s handling of the moose pressure vote and zuriburi’s reasoning for voting me feeling like they’re misrepresenting the situation. Both small pings but I’m pretty lost and behind. And overall I have felt better about zuriburi.

Unyeet mel
Yeet youngkal

What does this mean?

Something something 3p hunting get the whip

Oh god we don’t need the image of what anyone’s doing with Mel’s butt

Lawpy, I can’t control how Mel reacts to posts. If someone had the same feelings about a post as I do, a) there’s nothing I can do about it, b) I don’t find out about it until after I’ve posted my own immediate thoughts, and c) I would still share my own thoughts because I see no reason to hide them just because someone else said something similar.

Wolfy to neutral:
sporty, april
Octo
yk
fluff
Village lean: violet, psv, Zenge, Mel, alley
Village: samac, puppy, AM, meats, Lawpy

Mel mentions looking into PSV, April shuts it down, and you and April turn it back on Mel.
 
Zenge:
I mean you can just, like, not answer it, Z
Huh? I missed the context for this. Is she not wolf reading whoever she’s on?

People can have multiple wolf reads and you can only vote for one, so I’m more concerned if she said fluff was a stronger wolf read.

Wolfy to neutral:
sporty, april
Octo
yk
fluff
Village lean: violet, psv, Zenge, Mel, alley
Village: samac, puppy, AM, meats, Lawpy
I’m starting to feel significantly worse with this. It’s pretty limited.

I missed a Mel one:
I’ve felt psv has shown wolfhunting but April and Sporty’s immediate resistance interests me.
 
FRAME 4 SHENANIGANS
​
Day time bowling was never known for its competitiveness. I mean usually its just the seniors out there playing friendly games. On this day however, things were a little different. A ball was thrown down a lane, traveling at that perfect speed and direction, hitting the pocket producing perfect pin action. Pins flew everywhere as an "X" appeared in that bowlers score box. One pin had so much action, it flew out of the lane and hit a poor, unsuspecting player who was just lining up to bowl nearby. Everyone stood in awe, mouths agape, as they realized this person would never bowl again.

@vetmedhead, Bowling Shoes, Village Tracker, who could track a player each night.

Please carry on. ​
This definitely looks like an HZD!shorty-type move
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad