Boycott AUHS (new pharmacy school)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

8turkeys

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
AUHS phone #: +1 562-988-2278

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
What do you expect us to do with the phone number? They opened. It’s already too late. If we want to deal with the crisis in Pharmacy, this ain’t it chief.

Reactions: 2 users
What do you expect us to do with the phone number? They opened. It’s already too late. If we want to deal with the crisis in Pharmacy, this ain’t it chief.
He probably goes to CNU, CHSU, KGI or WCU. You know, a “rival” school.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Alright - when they answer the phone say.... “is your refrigerator running?” When they say “yes”, you then say “you better go catch it!”

Then you laugh obnoxiously and hang up

Reactions: 6 users
Do you have Prince Albert in a can? You'd better let him out!

Reactions: 1 user
Just called, told me "we don't need to justify this to anyone". Lady said she would pass my message along... Please call everyone!

Alright - when they answer the phone say.... “is your refrigerator running?” When they say “yes”, you then say “you better go catch it!”

Then you laugh obnoxiously and hang up

No man, its " well come and get it , it's running accross my front lawn!" lol.... but it's cool either way i suppose....

• Haha
Just let them open and be..... i need more schools and debt to pile up and cause a collapse.......open up the barganing table when 50----70% are defaulting.....Once the government realizes they are NOT getting the money, like in the housing collapse of 2007----2008, they have to cut deals or continue losing.....and how much you wanna bet they will have TONS of pharmacists currently enrolled when this all goes down? whats gonna happen to them if they cut funding right in the middle of their 4 years? oh man.....it's coming, there just is no other way for this to end, is there? No one is stopping the downward spiral...

AUHS phone #: +1 562-988-2278

I applaude your efforts, but this is not the way to get at the problem, this is a multi-faceted problem, many causes, and money is at the heart of it all. The ONLY way is if the governemtn STOPS lending 200,000K to any tom, dick and harry who signs up for pharmacy school. As long as the money flows like water, we will drink until the collapse comes...... (i wish it would hurry up already).....lol

Just let them open and be..... i need more schools and debt to pile up and cause a collapse.......open up the barganing table when 50----70% are defaulting.....Once the government realizes they are NOT getting the money, like in the housing collapse of 2007----2008, they have to cut deals or continue losing.....and how much you wanna bet they will have TONS of pharmacists currently enrolled when this all goes down? whats gonna happen to them if they cut funding right in the middle of their 4 years? oh man.....it's coming, there just is no other way for this to end, is there? No one is stopping the downward spiral...

Yea, just wait til Bernie gets elected and you can go to any school you want $0...

Members don't see this ad :)
i called and got some general information from the operator lady, you need to ask for "CLAUDIA" the admissions lady.Press *67 then the number and you will hide your phone number as anonymous! lol .... Claudia was away from her desk.....probably hustling up business and trying to fill more seats....jeeeeez class of 2023? my god, there is nothing to do now, whats it gonna be like then??

We need to scare away everyone that thinks about applying to this school and make them bleed a million dollars trying to open this school for nothing. Where is this group called changepharmacy??? We need a billboard across the street from them!

I put in a tip to all new agencies and Fox News just got back to me!!!! I am a pharmacy school student and they sent me some questions, they have someone working on this!! This school is playing with fire, hope this whole da** school rots when this story hits the news.

I put in a tip to all new agencies and Fox News just got back to me!!!! I am a pharmacy school student and they sent me some questions, they have someone working on this!! This school is playing with fire, hope this whole da** school rots when this story hits the news.
surprised you got marketing skills lol

The irony is that they call themselves a "christian school". Then I dug a bit deeper and it is for profit, go figure.

LOL. How do you boycott a school? By not going there? In that case 99.999999% of americans are boycotting.

I wonder how many seats ACPE will give them starting out know that they have said there is a glut. Very curious how they proceed because the other established schools won't take a cut because of a new program just the same with APPE rotations. I can remember when they shut down the school in Hawaii...where is that leadership now?

Get outta here....you being serious? show me the questions or anything....i would be impressed. Because what we need is more young people like you to evoke change. You dont get these ideas and energy, stamina....etc. when you are middle aged! so im counting on YOUR generation to make things right..

Thats great but what is calling admissions going to do? They are just peasants working for the man. Maybe if it were the dean's number it would at least make them feel guilty.

the movement is coming, eventually when we have enough unemployed pharmacists, the ants will take over the anthill.

the movement is coming, eventually when we have enough unemployed pharmacists, the ants will take over the anthill.

So like show up at school entrance and stop students from coming in? Lol

• Haha
No we need to boycott them on their interview days. Scare away prospective students.

They only have 4 interview days so it would be super easy to do

Let’s ask The Squad how to fix this... we need some solid know-it-all’s to help us here.

So like show up at school entrance and stop students from coming in? Lol

No, i guess what im saying is eventually when pharmacists are just so beat down and the profession is destroyed, we will rebel.....but who knows, maybe they will just keep working under terrible conditions, and at 15$/hr and never do anything.....lol