Bradley DPT 2023-2034 application cylce

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigkahoona

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I submitted my Bradley application a few weeks back and am trying to generate some discussion on how you guys think you did or if anyone has heard back. Please let us know!

Members don't see this ad.

I have not heard anything yet, either. The only thing I am worried about is the recorded interview question. Hopefully we will hear back this week!

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, the recorded interview question was a bit awkward and I hope I came across as a normal person. I am wondering if you're basing the hope that Bradley gets back to us sometime this week on anything you've heard before or just a guess?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just a guess because all the other schools I've applied to are responding this week. I saw a Bradley 2020 thread that said someone received a reply in the first week of October that year.

Just a guess because all the other schools I've applied to are responding this week. I saw a Bradley 2020 thread that said someone received a reply in the first week of October that year.
I hope you're getting good news from the schools that are replying to you. So far NIU has been the only program that has gotten back to me. I have also applied to Midwestern, Mich Flint, and UIC that are in the midwest region and haven't heard anything. Would you mind sharing who you're hearing back from and what they've said?
Also regarding the 2020 thread it is important to remember that their cycle was during peak covid so I would not assume the same schedule.

I heard back from Midwestern for an Interview on November 8th. I won't be taking the interview, though, so that should open up a slot. Those are the only Midwest schools I applied to. The rest are in North Carolina, I have been accepted at High Point University and Elon University. I was denied an interview for TSU.
That's good to know for the 2020 thread.

Bradley decisions are out today, look out for an email!

Yea I got waitlisted :/. I believe I am number 67 so I am not particularly hopeful. Good luck to everyone else tho