Bradley University DPT 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dpt_hopeful13

Reaction score
Has anyone else been waitlisted for Bradley’s DPT program in the past? I am 18th on the list and I’m wondering what my chances of getting in are!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else been waitlisted for Bradley’s DPT program in the past? I am 18th on the list and I’m wondering what my chances of getting in are!

Hey I just also received an email today saying I’m waitlisted. From people I’ve talked to who went there, they have taken up to 30 waitlists recently, but it really just depends on if their choice applicants choose other schools. Hang tight, I completely feel your struggle!!

Last edited:
Hey I just also received an email today saying I’m waitlisted. From people I’ve talked to who went there, they have taken up to 30 waitlists recently, but it really just depends on if their choice applicants choose other schools. Hang tight, I completely feel your struggle!!
I’ve heard similar numbers too! The wait is going to be a nightmare but hopefully we both get in! Good luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I heard back yesterday that I've been accepted, so the waitlist is definitely moving! Have you heard anything???

Hey I heard back yesterday that I've been accepted, so the waitlist is definitely moving! Have you heard anything???
Hey! That’s so awesome, congratulations!! I just found out this morning that I am #1 on the waitlist so I’m really hoping one more person decides not to go lol.

Also do you mind me asking what place you were on the waitlist? I’m trying to figure out how quickly they are moving through it

So sorry I didn’t reply to your earlier question, but YES! That’s so awesome, we’ll be classmates!!!!
I've been trying to find other people that have been accepted but the program is so small I haven't been able to haha

I found out I got in on Monday so I will be going there!
Would either of you mind telling me what number on the waitlist you were? I am currently on the waitlist for Bradley and still checking back to see my placement, but wanted to know if there was still some hope.

Would either of you mind telling me what number on the waitlist you were? I am currently on the waitlist for Bradley and still checking back to see my placement, but wanted to know if there was still some hope.
I was 18th on the waitlist!