You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bradley University DPT 2019
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Rosybear88
New Member
Has anyone else been waitlisted for Bradley’s DPT program in the past? I am 18th on the list and I’m wondering what my chances of getting in are!
Hey I just also received an email today saying I’m waitlisted. From people I’ve talked to who went there, they have taken up to 30 waitlists recently, but it really just depends on if their choice applicants choose other schools. Hang tight, I completely feel your struggle!!
Last edited:
dpt_hopeful13
New Member
I’ve heard similar numbers too! The wait is going to be a nightmare but hopefully we both get in! Good luck!!Hey I just also received an email today saying I’m waitlisted. From people I’ve talked to who went there, they have taken up to 30 waitlists recently, but it really just depends on if their choice applicants choose other schools. Hang tight, I completely feel your struggle!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rosybear88
New Member
Hey I heard back yesterday that I've been accepted, so the waitlist is definitely moving! Have you heard anything???Has anyone else been waitlisted for Bradley’s DPT program in the past? I am 18th on the list and I’m wondering what my chances of getting in are!
dpt_hopeful13
New Member
Hey! That’s so awesome, congratulations!! I just found out this morning that I am #1 on the waitlist so I’m really hoping one more person decides not to go lol.Hey I heard back yesterday that I've been accepted, so the waitlist is definitely moving! Have you heard anything???
dpt_hopeful13
New Member
Also do you mind me asking what place you were on the waitlist? I’m trying to figure out how quickly they are moving through itHey I heard back yesterday that I've been accepted, so the waitlist is definitely moving! Have you heard anything???
dpt_hopeful13
New Member
I found out I got in on Monday so I will be going there!Hey I heard back yesterday that I've been accepted, so the waitlist is definitely moving! Have you heard anything???
Rosybear88
New Member
So sorry I didn’t reply to your earlier question, but YES! That’s so awesome, we’ll be classmates!!!!I found out I got in on Monday so I will be going there!
dpt_hopeful13
New Member
Sweet!! It’s so nice to know someone going in! Can’t wait!So sorry I didn’t reply to your earlier question, but YES! That’s so awesome, we’ll be classmates!!!!
dpt_hopeful13
New Member
I've been trying to find other people that have been accepted but the program is so small I haven't been able to hahaSo sorry I didn’t reply to your earlier question, but YES! That’s so awesome, we’ll be classmates!!!!
Would either of you mind telling me what number on the waitlist you were? I am currently on the waitlist for Bradley and still checking back to see my placement, but wanted to know if there was still some hope.I found out I got in on Monday so I will be going there!
dpt_hopeful13
New Member
I was 18th on the waitlist!Would either of you mind telling me what number on the waitlist you were? I am currently on the waitlist for Bradley and still checking back to see my placement, but wanted to know if there was still some hope.
dpt_hopeful13
New Member
@Rosybear88 did you get an invite to the Facebook page that isn’t working?