You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Brenau University DPT 2019
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! I have been accepted as well, but I withdrew myself from the applicant pool for schools in the Atlanta area. Are you planning on going to Brenau?Just wondering if anyone else has been accepted into Brenau's DPT program yet??
As of now, that is the plan! I really like their facility and the staff. Have you decided what school you are attending yet?Congrats! I have been accepted as well, but I withdrew myself from the applicant pool for schools in the Atlanta area. Are you planning on going to Brenau?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's awesome! I'm still undecided... I think it's going to be between Mercer, which I've been accepted to, and GSU, who I'm still waiting on.As of now, that is the plan! I really like their facility and the staff. Have you decided what school you are attending yet?
Congrats to everyone who has gotten accepted! I was accepted yesterday and I'm strongly leaning towards going, because I also loved the the program and faculty. Especially during the interview it felt like a very student focused program! Do any of you know about housing in that area?
Hi everyone! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted! I have an interview coming up and I was wondering if anyone had any insight or advise about their experience? Thanks!
I loved it. The professors are super personable and the interview process was really relaxed. They wanted to know you as a person. I'm really excited to go to school there.
Brenau was definitely my most relaxed interview. There is a group interview, but for our group they asked if we had any questions for them. My friend in another group said her group interview was a little more facilitated. As for the personal interview, I had Dr. Tracy Wright and I think she asked me two questions. It really seemed like a conversation as opposed to an interviewer asking you questions. I hope that helps, and good luck!Hi everyone! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted! I have an interview coming up and I was wondering if anyone had any insight or advise about their experience? Thanks!
If you were curious about my stats (I was accepted, but have decided on Emory for DPT school) they are:Congratulations! Just curious what were your gpa's and gre scores? I'm still completing my pre reqs so Im just curious.
GPA: 3.80
pGPA: 3.90
GRE: Q161 V159 AW4.0
Observational hours: 100 inpatient rehab 170 outpatient clinics across two settings
mine wereCongratulations! Just curious what were your gpa's and gre scores? I'm still completing my pre reqs so Im just curious.
GPA: 3.3
pGPA:2.94
Observational hours: 241
GRE: Q151 V154 AW4.5
I also e-mailed them updating them when I got a position as a rehab aide.
I just wanted to post my stats to give hope for the underdogs! This school really tries to get to know the applicant and understands that not everyone is a cookie cutter candidate