BRIEF ORGANIC CHEM-Take it or not?

Started by B1990
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

B1990

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HEY guys-

i am currently taking ochem and the last day to make it a letter grade class or just credit is this monday the 18th!! I am wondering for those folks that got accepted to PT school..did you take this class..or not I am at a 3.45 gpa and i really do not want to risk it to and lower it because of ochem..should i take the letter grade or credit no credit..it is recommended for some PT schools but IDK if it would help me or not

HELP!!
 
None of the schools I applied to required o chem...I don't even think there are a lot out there that do. Run as fast as you can lol
 
I took both Organic I + II, but it is required for biology majors here at my school. I personally hated this class as it is one of the reasons my GPA is below a 3.5. I got a D the first time and had to retake it again... >_<
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so neeeevermind apparently the chemistry department decided it was a "letter grade only option". 🙁
wish me luck on first exam tomorrow! :,(