Broken Dreams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Corn-Trollio

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's pretty sad to think of all the bright shining stars that lurk here ( night and day! ) that just BOMBED the MCAT.

Many of you studied hard.Many Spent lots of money on reviews, and then proceeded to CHOKE on the exam.

Most of the people here that are premed will never get into medical school. The world is filled with doctor wannabees that never made it. How will so many of you cope with this huge failure and cavernous void in your lives.

The boulevard of broken dreams...........the saga continues

Members don't see this ad.

man, I thought I was a pessimist. Did you have a bad experience today? Wait untill you get your score before you jump off a cliff.:)

Don't forget what you did on your practice exams... I almost always did better than I initially thought.

Members don't see this ad :)
so far as I know, the OP is not in med school, unless there's a new med school in SW Missouri that I'm just not aware of.. a lesson in taking the rantings of random people on here with a grain of salt..

The worst case scenarior is: you did poorly, you take it again. Think about it- that's really not so bad as you think. relax now.

Hey dudes, just wanted to let ya know that the OP is a troll. Just ignore him.

Originally posted by Biodude
Hey dudes, just wanted to let ya know that the OP is a troll. Just ignore him.

Smalls....your'e killing me here. He's a troll?!? Who'dathunkit?!? I mean it's not like his name is corn-TROLLio.

(This message was brought to you by Captain Obvious...who would like to thank you BIODUDE for stating the obvious)

Maybe I'm an evil person, but I thought that was hilarious.

Although... I'll never forget the experience I had when I took the MCAT. There was this girl sitting in front of me the whole time, and when we filed out of the room at the end and hit the street, turns out she was walking the same way as me and was about ten steps ahead. We walked about half a block, until she came to a bench along the sidewalk. She collapsed into it and BURST into tears, head in her hands. She was crying like she had just heard her parents both died in a plane crash. :(

Originally posted by XCanadianRagwee
Smalls....your'e killing me here. He's a troll?!? Who'dathunkit?!? I mean it's not like his name is corn-TROLLio.

(This message was brought to you by Captain Obvious...who would like to thank you BIODUDE for stating the obvious)

:laugh:
Give him a break, it's probably the post-MCAT mental haze talking.

Well, some people like to be prepared for the worst...:scared:

I think the original poster started a thread a while back about starting a chiro forum, which included phrases like "spinal hygiene" and "life forces." Definitely a troll.

To the OP,

Did you release your scores? I sensed that I had done bad back in April of '99, so I didn't release my scores to AMCAS. Then I just retook it after actually studying.

Originally posted by kcrd
I think the original poster started a thread a while back about starting a chiro forum, which included phrases like "spinal hygiene" and "life forces." Definitely a troll.

Patsy....you're killing me here. He's a troll?!? Who'dathunkit?!? I mean it's not like his name is corn-TROLLio.

(This message was brought to you by Captain Obvious...who would like to thank you KCRD for stating the obvious)

Canadian, you already posted your oh-so-clever "captain obvious" message. I was reiterating because people are still taking him seriously.

Originally posted by kcrd
Canadian, you already posted your oh-so-clever "captain obvious" message. I was reiterating because people are still taking him seriously.

Thanks once again for stating the obvious...

(This message was brought to you by Captain Obvious...who would like to thank you KCRD for stating the obvious)

Are you trying to be annoying?

you guys are totally misinterpreting his post... he's not being cynical nor sarcastically sympathetic with himself... he's being a complete arse towards those that took it...

**** you, jackarse.

p