1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

broken tailbone

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by koogles, Dec 14, 2008.

1. koogles

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I just broke my tailbone and I'm planning to take the MCAT in a month, would there be any way for admin to let me bring in one of those U-shaped pillows to sit on? I'm thinking no, but I don't know what to do..

2. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I don't know. You could be sneaking in critical MCAT testing information :p

Seriously now, give your testing center a call. Hopefully, they won't be too mean. I bet you'll need your doctor's slip telling them you broke your tailbone and need a special cushion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vihsadas

Vihsadas No summer
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Probably you'll need a doctor's slip, but you'll have to tell the AAMC as well as your testing center. Better to let them both know than not. GL.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...