Question Browser console error when reacting to posts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supershorty

Don't look so vexed, toots.
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Noticed this morning that both on mobile (not using app though - in browser on mobile) and on my desktop, the forum is giving me a browser console error when I try to react to posts - not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but I've replicated it a bunch of times now so thought I'd mention it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I've gotten an SSL handshake error a few times today (and more times last night), but I haven't so far identified anything that seems to trigger that, and refreshing has always fixed it.

It would be helpful if folks could post the approximate time when they experienced the error/issues and whether they're using a mobile browser/desktop browser or the mobile app :)

Reactions: 1 user
I'm having enormous issues in the last 24 hours with notifications not working/not taking me to the correct page (usually they take me to a cached version of the same page instead) and with the forum CONSTANTLY logging me out, while saying that I'm still logged in if I try to log back in. It's also not showing me any new posts in any forums.

Using desktop and Chrome, respectively. Doesn't seem to be an issue when I'm using mobile.
I know @Aprilthearab is having the same issues I am.