Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I was recently accepted to Bryn Mawr's post bacc class starting this summer and will most likely attend (I am still waiting to hear from a couple other programs).
I have been following this forum and it has been very informative through the extremely fun (sarcasm) application process. I was wondering if anyone who is accepted to/attending Bryn Mawr could tell me the best forum for enrolling students to discuss things exclusively related to Bryn Mawr (i.e. housing, experiences, etc...).
Thanks!
-Ryan
I was recently accepted to Bryn Mawr's post bacc class starting this summer and will most likely attend (I am still waiting to hear from a couple other programs).
I have been following this forum and it has been very informative through the extremely fun (sarcasm) application process. I was wondering if anyone who is accepted to/attending Bryn Mawr could tell me the best forum for enrolling students to discuss things exclusively related to Bryn Mawr (i.e. housing, experiences, etc...).
Thanks!
-Ryan