Bryn Mawr Linkage Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pattie

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to participate in Bryn Mawr’s linkage program to medical schools if you start the program in the fall or must one enroll by summer? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If I remember correctly from what they told me, you have to have completed chemistry by the fall to do the linkages. So if you've already completed chem and start in the fall, that should be ok. If you haven't and are taking chem in the fall, that might be a problem.

Your best bet is to contact Jodi Domsky, their director, and ask.

pattie said:
Is it possible to participate in Bryn Mawr’s linkage program to medical schools if you start the program in the fall or must one enroll by summer? Thanks!

I was told you can begin in the Fall and matriculate the next fall through a linkage program to Dartmouth, Brown, and Rochester only. This is because these three schools do not require MCAT scores through Bryn Mawrs post-bac program. Therefore you can take Org. Chemistry I & II in the summer. Hope this makes sense!!! Do a search for linkages and you should be able to find out about it...

Thanks for answering my question. I truly appreciate it!