BS Degree From a State College

Started by Ember1211
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ember1211

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently at a State College and my original plan was to transfer to a University after this semester to pursue a BS in Health Sciences. However, my state college recently announced that they will be offering the same degree (BS in Health Sciences) starting this summer. I have been considering staying at the State College in order to save some money on tuition. I fully intend to apply to PT school, but I am worried that it will look bad if I have a Bachelor's degree from a small state college. What do you all think?

Thanks!
 
PT schools don't care about where you got your Bachelors from as long as you have one. There are students in my program from tiny private colleges, large state universities, and everything in between.