BSMD Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

azw638

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I would like to know if there has been anyone who has transferred out of a BSMD program and continued to medical school the traditional way? If yes, I would like to ask about your experience. Thanks in advance!
 
Hi!
I can defintitely speak to being in a BSMD program at one point and then continuing on traditionally. Just PM me your questions 🙂
 
I did. I was originally in a BS/MD program, but realized that I wanted one more year. Ask any questions, and I will try my best to answer them. 🙂
 
Hi, I was/am in a BS/MD program. Stayed in the program all four years of UG, applied out when it came time to apply for medical school. PM me any questions you have!