BU 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MPH-MS-Check-DDS?

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting this thread to discuss invites/Interviews/Acceptance to BU this cycle. I know three batches of invites came out, August 9, 25 and September 10. Please post your experience if you interviewed with them!

Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. My completion date with BU was April 26,2021. I received an interview invitation September 13, and I interviewed with Dr Methew Zweig on September 15. The interview was mostly about my CV, talk about myself, a few questions that I can’t remember: what do I think are some of the qualities that made me a good dentist? What do I think is missing from my previous experience as a dentist? What are my expectations from BU? Why BU?? And a few more. I received the acceptance email September 20.
 
  • Like
Reactions: llu
Do you guys know until when they will keep sending interviews email? Does it matter when did you complete your full caapid application?