BU 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MPH-MS-Check-DDS?

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting this thread to discuss invites/Interviews/Acceptance to BU this cycle. I know three batches of invites came out, August 9, 25 and September 10. Please post your experience if you interviewed with them!

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I haven’t gotten an interview invite yet, but do you know if the interview is in-person or online?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone. My completion date with BU was April 26,2021. I received an interview invitation September 13, and I interviewed with Dr Methew Zweig on September 15. The interview was mostly about my CV, talk about myself, a few questions that I can’t remember: what do I think are some of the qualities that made me a good dentist? What do I think is missing from my previous experience as a dentist? What are my expectations from BU? Why BU?? And a few more. I received the acceptance email September 20.

Reactions: 1 user
Do you guys know until when they will keep sending interviews email? Does it matter when did you complete your full caapid application?