-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
BU advanced standing 2016-2017 admission cycle
Started by marriumhr
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi, When did you receive under review email from BU.Hi guys please share updates on BU admissions. I've applied and my application is under review
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
March 28thHi, When did you receive under review email from BU.
Honestly I don't even know .. I'm hoping for the best. My application is under review since March 28th. But BU don't start sending invites until September. Anyway apply as soon as possible Becoz most of these schools have rolling admissionsHey Marriumhr
I am thinking of submitting my application. How do you feel about your application? do you know any others that have their application under review as well?
He's right. They will start sending emails from sept.
No 2016-2017 cycle
i applied on 25 april.. i didnt receive under review yet ...
Hi dr.sid, sorry to hear that. Hope this cycle you achieve your dreams! Could you please tell me if you had interviewed at BU and were on wait list? When did you receive the rejection? Thank you in advance!I got a rejection email for 2015-16 cycle. 🙁
I was on wait-list but was not interviewed. I got the rejection in mid-June.Hi dr.sid, sorry to hear that. Hope this cycle you achieve your dreams! Could you please tell me if you had interviewed at BU and were on wait list? When did you receive the rejection? Thank you in advance!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Never give up hope....
Guys they take some time so hang in there .. It gets slow as time passes. Sometimes it takes a month for them to send out an under review email.
I only received a confirmation email stating a close review of my application will commence in August and interview invites may be sent from Sept.
Is this what you were referring to by under review email.
CAAPID description for Boston says a BUID is required within 3 wks of applying but I havent recieved a BUID yet. Anyone familiar on what this is?
i also want to know what it is
I did'nt get one either. What I found out about it is that its a unique ID number assigned to each student nd employees at BU , that can be used to login to their BU account.i also want to know what it is
Apart from the info in caapid , BUID is not mentioned anywhere in the AS program on BU website. Also the email of application complete from the univ states nothing regarding the ID.
I don't think its anything to worry abt if no one has been alloted one after 3 weeks.
If anyone has recieved 1 , then please let us knw, so that we can contact them nd ask for one .
hey , thanks for the info.I have talked with them about the BUID. they told me to wait for an email with the information regarding it. this was about 3 weeks ago and around 2 month after I submitted my application so nothing to worry about.
I got 3 emails from them yesterday. One that gives general information (info that can be found on their caapid website). The second was explaining the BUID and to expect a third email for registration. Last was the email with the link for BUID registration.
Immediately after the 2nd one.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think they have. But they should be doing it soon.Has BU started sending invites? ?
Last year it was out by 5th Sept and so it should be out soon.Hello people.
Any idea what sort of activity is going on at BU right now ?
When did they start sending last year?
Thanks, lets hope for the best.Last year it was out by 5th Sept and so it should be out soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi nukOct 20th 🙂
Congrats on ur invite. Could u please share ur stats?
hey congrats , did u receive under review email first or a direct iv email after BUID one?got interview invitation today
Hi, can anyone please tell me whether BU accepts candidates with only part 1hey congrats , did u receive under review email first or a direct iv email after BUID one?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K