BU AEGD Prog.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PERL

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was looking for info for AEGD prog at Boston Goldman School. I m a FTD n I m on H4 visa.One of the requirement they listed is to have a SSN No. prior to start of program. BT my visa type does nt provide me with SSN. So Can I still apply for the prog. or will the school will take care of it once the candidate is accepted.?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

you really should contact the school about this question. my friend had to obtain a SSN specifically for her international dental program (though not at BU), and it didn't seem like too much trouble.

thanks for ur reply...

Members don't see this ad :)
BU AEGD is historically a path for students who want to get into BU specialties (endo, ortho, etc). Most of the residents are BU grads, since the program is only 1 of 2 or 3 in Boston area.

BU will take care of your SSN, provided that you get accepted into the program and you take the offer.

BU will not take care of your SSN. You are required to get it after you are accepted. Last year one of the residents was turned away because she did not get hers in time. BU AEGD is no joke, you should be prepared to work hard and long hours. Most of the FTD's have a hard time keeping up at first. Very strong program with lots of crown and bridge. Weakness is surgical experience.

Hi every one!, i am applying to BU AEGD, do you know when are the interviews??