BU and Tufts 2ndaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kurleyfry

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Probably just being neurotic about this, but has anyone who is planning to take the August MCAT for their first time gotten a Boston University or a Tufts secondary application?? Along with Georgetown, they are the only schools I'm still waiting to hear from and was wondering if they wanted MCAT scores first or if AMCAS screwed up. I submitted early July, BTW.
:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

i got them from b.u. and georgetown (via snail mail) and didn't apply to tufts. i'm taking the august mcat for the first time. maybe amcas has screwed up?? i think you should call the schools and see what's up. they're not screening, so you should have gotten something.

I haven't heard from BU and I took the April MCAT

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Kurleyfry
Probably just being neurotic about this, but has anyone who is planning to take the August MCAT for their first time gotten a Boston University or a Tufts secondary application?? Along with Georgetown, they are the only schools I'm still waiting to hear from and was wondering if they wanted MCAT scores first or if AMCAS screwed up. I submitted early July, BTW.
:confused:

i've gotten neither, and i submitted in june. i took the april mcat and am taking it in a week. i called tufts, they said not to worry, it should come soon :)rolleyes: )
bu....no clue, couldn't get through. getting a little worried......:(

I've come to realize that although I submitted my AMCAS early (mid June) and it has been verified for quite a while, the transmittion date to BU was 8/8. No wonder I have't hear anything back yet.

I got my BU a week ago via mail. It is not really a secondary. It tells you send them $100 and a photograph, and photograph is not required .:laugh:

I've gotten all 3 for a while now. I submitted on June 12 and took the April MCAT. If you're feeling antsy, go ahead and send BU the money and pic and you'll have that secondary taken care of, since they don't have a secondary (weird huh? I was thrilled when I found that out). None of the other schools screen either, so if you can get ahold of those secondaries and get crackin, you'll be fine, even if AMCAS screwed up.

just wanted to update...got BU, tufts, GW, and g'town in the mail (all of them today. a little strange. oh well, they're finally here, lol)

Originally posted by Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]
I got my BU a week ago via mail. It is not really a secondary. It tells you send them $100 and a photograph, and photograph is not required .:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
makes me wonder if i should send their secondary. they seem like they care only about money!