You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
BU Dental 2020-2021
Started by asteria
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thanks
Not yet!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! Yes. Got an invitation for the upcoming class 2021-2023 international advanced standing 2 weeks ago. I had my Zoom-interview 5 days ago, I’m still waiting for a response. Have you heard anything from students who have been virtually interviewed?BU Dental-Did anyone hear from them for 2020-2021 cycle?
What was the zoom interview like?Hello! Yes. Got an invitation for the upcoming class 2021-2023 international advanced standing 2 weeks ago. I had my Zoom-interview 5 days ago, I’m still waiting for a response. Have you heard anything from students who have been virtually interviewed?
chvalentine
New Member
No news yet. I heard from my friends who applied in 2018 and 2019 that they both got their invitation in October, and even later in November. Not sure about this year.Are they taking longer or its standard?
Still Waiting...😛 Good luck to us!
Yes good luck and God speed to us all indeed!No news yet. I heard from my friends who applied in 2018 and 2019 that they both got their invitation in October, and even later in November. Not sure about this year.
Still Waiting...😛 Good luck to us!
chvalentine
New Member
Congratulations! I haven't got any. May I ask when did you submit your application?I got an invitation but nobody yet called me to schedule ZOOM. It's been about 10 days. Anybody else got something?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
September 27 or something like thatCongratulations! I haven't got any. May I ask when did you submit your application?
chvalentine
New Member
Thank you so much! I applied in May but have not heard back yet.September 27 or something like that
Would you mind to share your stats?
Thank you so much! I applied in May but have not heard back yet.
Would you mind to share your stats?
well as I am a dentist I have university and residency degree, the required letters etc, gpa 3.0 in school and 4.0 in residency. Nothing extraordinary, I do not have 5000 years of experience. Maybe they invite advanced standing first and then freshmen?
Hey if you don't mind me asking, by residency do you mean a clinical rotation after your degree in your country of degree? or a residency here in the US? assuming that you're a foreign trained dentist as you applied to advanced standing.well as I am a dentist I have university and residency degree, the required letters etc, gpa 3.0 in school and 4.0 in residency. Nothing extraordinary, I do not have 5000 years of experience. Maybe they invite advanced standing first and then freshmen?
Just trying to see options as to what to do to improve applications for every year.
Hey if you don't mind me asking, by residency do you mean a clinical rotation after your degree in your country of degree? or a residency here in the US? assuming that you're a foreign trained dentist as you applied to advanced standing.
Just trying to see options as to what to do to improve applications for every year.
hi. It was just a regular residency to obtain a specialization. it was also foreign, I don’t have any US degree
yeah same here 🙁Same ques ...is BU done with invites. I had high hopes from BU ☹
No idea, I keep asking in one of the WhatsApp groups I am added in. But no replies so far. I don’t know if they are already done with this year interviews?Guyssss what is happening with BU? Does anyone have any idea about the WhatsApp acceptance group how many people in there?
The application deadline has not even approached yet so I hope not. They've definitely started the interviews and hopefully more will be coming iANo idea, I keep asking in one of the WhatsApp groups I am added in. But no replies so far. I don’t know if they are already done with this year interviews?
nothing that I heard of☹️If anyone got any IV invite pleaaassseee shareHi, any news from BU?
svetlanamata
New Member
I got an invitation last Wednesday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh great!! CongratsI got an invitation last Wednesday
Can you please share your stats?
svetlanamata
New Member
Thank you! But I declined the interview since got accepted at different program. Good luck!
Nothing special, gpa 3.82, nbde 1, 2 first attemps, 103 toefl, 2 years home experience and 3 years DA, volunteering.
Nothing special, gpa 3.82, nbde 1, 2 first attemps, 103 toefl, 2 years home experience and 3 years DA, volunteering.
Hollenback Carver
Full Member
Do you mind sharing where you got accepted?Thank you! But I declined the interview since got accepted at different program. Good luck!
Nothing special, gpa 3.82, nbde 1, 2 first attemps, 103 toefl, 2 years home experience and 3 years DA, volunteering.
Congrats!! Did you receive e-mail or phone call from BU?Thank you! But I declined the interview since got accepted at different program. Good luck!
Nothing special, gpa 3.82, nbde 1, 2 first attemps, 103 toefl, 2 years home experience and 3 years DA, volunteering.
Congratulation!! May I ask which school please🙂Thank you! But I declined the interview since got accepted at different program. Good luck!
Nothing special, gpa 3.82, nbde 1, 2 first attemps, 103 toefl, 2 years home experience and 3 years DA, volunteering.
Hey congrats!!!! Can you please tell when did you apply to BU?I got an invitation last Wednesday
svetlanamata
New Member
Thanks! In JulyHey congrats!!!! Can you please tell when did you apply to BU?
svetlanamata
New Member
Thanks! It was an email.Congrats!! Did you receive e-mail or phone call from BU?
svetlanamata
New Member
Thank you! Rutgers 😊Congratulation!! May I ask which school please🙂
Congratulations!!Thank you! Rutgers 😊
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
omegadent2425
New Member
Any news from BU? Are they done with the invites ?
I had my interview on Dec21. Have not heard anything since then. Does anyone know if they are still accepting students?
Adam0
New Member
I had mine on December 21st too. Did you hear back from them?I had my interview on Dec21. Have not heard anything since then. Does anyone know if they are still accepting students?
no, not yet! I heard they send acceptances throughout the cycle.I had mine on December 21st too. Did you hear back from them?