BU Dental 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asteria

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
BU Dental-Did anyone hear from them for 2020-2021 cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
BU Dental-Did anyone hear from them for 2020-2021 cycle?
Hello! Yes. Got an invitation for the upcoming class 2021-2023 international advanced standing 2 weeks ago. I had my Zoom-interview 5 days ago, I’m still waiting for a response. Have you heard anything from students who have been virtually interviewed?

Hello! Yes. Got an invitation for the upcoming class 2021-2023 international advanced standing 2 weeks ago. I had my Zoom-interview 5 days ago, I’m still waiting for a response. Have you heard anything from students who have been virtually interviewed?
What was the zoom interview like?

Did BU send any other interview invites?

Haven't heard anything yet. If anyone else hears from them please share here.

Are they taking longer or its standard?

Are they taking longer or its standard?
No news yet. I heard from my friends who applied in 2018 and 2019 that they both got their invitation in October, and even later in November. Not sure about this year.
Still Waiting...:p Good luck to us!

No news yet. I heard from my friends who applied in 2018 and 2019 that they both got their invitation in October, and even later in November. Not sure about this year.
Still Waiting...:p Good luck to us!
Yes good luck and God speed to us all indeed!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an invitation but nobody yet called me to schedule ZOOM. It's been about 10 days. Anybody else got something?

Thank you so much! I applied in May but have not heard back yet.
Would you mind to share your stats?

well as I am a dentist I have university and residency degree, the required letters etc, gpa 3.0 in school and 4.0 in residency. Nothing extraordinary, I do not have 5000 years of experience. Maybe they invite advanced standing first and then freshmen?

well as I am a dentist I have university and residency degree, the required letters etc, gpa 3.0 in school and 4.0 in residency. Nothing extraordinary, I do not have 5000 years of experience. Maybe they invite advanced standing first and then freshmen?
Hey if you don't mind me asking, by residency do you mean a clinical rotation after your degree in your country of degree? or a residency here in the US? assuming that you're a foreign trained dentist as you applied to advanced standing.
Just trying to see options as to what to do to improve applications for every year.

Hey if you don't mind me asking, by residency do you mean a clinical rotation after your degree in your country of degree? or a residency here in the US? assuming that you're a foreign trained dentist as you applied to advanced standing.
Just trying to see options as to what to do to improve applications for every year.

hi. It was just a regular residency to obtain a specialization. it was also foreign, I don’t have any US degree

Is BU done with invites?

Reactions: 1 user
Same ques ...is BU done with invites. I had high hopes from BU ☹️

Guyssss what is happening with BU? Does anyone have any idea about the WhatsApp acceptance group how many people in there?

Guyssss what is happening with BU? Does anyone have any idea about the WhatsApp acceptance group how many people in there?
No idea, I keep asking in one of the WhatsApp groups I am added in. But no replies so far. I don’t know if they are already done with this year interviews?

No idea, I keep asking in one of the WhatsApp groups I am added in. But no replies so far. I don’t know if they are already done with this year interviews?
The application deadline has not even approached yet so I hope not. They've definitely started the interviews and hopefully more will be coming iA

Thank you! But I declined the interview since got accepted at different program. Good luck!
Nothing special, gpa 3.82, nbde 1, 2 first attemps, 103 toefl, 2 years home experience and 3 years DA, volunteering.

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you! But I declined the interview since got accepted at different program. Good luck!
Nothing special, gpa 3.82, nbde 1, 2 first attemps, 103 toefl, 2 years home experience and 3 years DA, volunteering.
Do you mind sharing where you got accepted?

Congrats!! Did you receive e-mail or phone call from BU?

Congratulation!! May I ask which school please:)

also guys, is it necessary to have a score of 100 for BU? Do you guys know anyone who got in with a score in 90s ?

Fingers crossed my friend ☺️☺️☺️

I had my interview on Dec21. Have not heard anything since then. Does anyone know if they are still accepting students?

Do you mind sharing your stats please???

I had my interview on Dec21. Have not heard anything since then. Does anyone know if they are still accepting students?
I had mine on December 21st too. Did you hear back from them?