BU Dental 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They are still sending out invitations for schools- I got an in the for interview today

Members don't see this ad.

They are still sending out invitations for schools- I got an in the for interview today
congratulations! when was your completion date? Would you mind sharing your stats please

Reactions: 1 user
congratulations! when was your completion date? Would you mind sharing your stats please
Hey yeah my completion date was October 8th. I have no idea how they pick candidates it seems completely random.
I am a U.K. grad, 2015, 4 years of home experience in general and hospital dentistry, volunteering here in the U.S, couple presentations and publications, GPA 3.2 and Toefl 115.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey yeah my completion date was October 8th. I have no idea how they pick candidates it seems completely random.
I am a U.K. grad, 2015, 4 years of home experience in general and hospital dentistry, volunteering here in the U.S, couple presentations and publications, GPA 3.2 and Toefl 115.
Congratulations! Did you hear back from them?

Congratulations! Did you hear back from them?
I did the interview on Wednesday, was really casual. Just a 30 minute chat over Zoom, they just asked me a couple questions from my CV and told me about the program. Haven’t heard back but it’s only been a day! She did say they are at the end of the cycle and only have a few spots left so would let me know in the next week.

Hi! I hope everyone is doing well.
Has anyone who was interviewed on December or January received acceptance yet?
Thanks! Good luck!

I did the interview on Wednesday, was really casual. Just a 30 minute chat over Zoom, they just asked me a couple questions from my CV and told me about the program. Haven’t heard back but it’s only been a day! She did say they are at the end of the cycle and only have a few spots left so would let me know in the next week.
Hi did you hear anything from school? I had the interview the same day as you and I havent heard anything yet

I revieved a rejection email last week. I didn't receive an interview, though I wasn't expecting one as I was interviewed the previous cycle.

I've already re-applied, don't see much benefit in waiting around as they go through the applications on a rolling basis.

Fingers crossed as this will be the first time I'm applying before November in the cycle lol