BU INTERVIEW invitation 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanx possible for ur input!
Ya hopefully I will be applying as soon as I get my NBDE score report. Mayb by dec 5-6! Btw.. do we need to send our sealed NBDE scores to BU for the application to be considered?
I appreciate your optimism. According what I heard they have interviews till march but the earlier you apply the better you have a chance or to put it this way after jan15th people with scores in 90s will be competing with you and after feb even if u get a 92 you will be competing with people with the same or a higher score.To play safe better get done with your exam soon and apply early.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanx possible for ur input!
Ya hopefully I will be applying as soon as I get my NBDE score report. Mayb by dec 5-6! Btw.. do we need to send our sealed NBDE scores to BU for the application to be considered?

No.....jz mention it in CAAPID......
U need to send them when u get interview call.......

Hi,

I received a mail from BU stating that my application is under review. I don't know what to expect from this mail.Is there anybody who got the mail today?

Members don't see this ad :)
@victory1

I got an interview call 2 days after that mail.......It might mean that your call is on its way! :)

good luck

Hi,

I received a mail from BU stating that my application is under review. I don't know what to expect from this mail.Is there anybody who got the mail today?

Hey victory1
This appliation under review mail u got, is this the very first mail u get from BU when u pay application fee or is it something different. Any case i got one mail from BU till now saying ur application fees has been paid and ur application is in process.

butchh,

Did you get email saying "BU - Application under review " or application fee paid confirmation ?

Thanks

@butchh

Hi, this is the second mail from BU.I got a mail earlier saying "fees paid" and this morning I got a mail stating "application is under review"

@butchh

Hi, this is the second mail from BU.I got a mail earlier saying "fees paid" and this morning I got a mail stating "application is under review"

Can u please share u r stats since I am also awaiting for the IV call

Today i got the blessed mail from BU saying my application is under review. Hope the IV call comes soon.

I got "BU - Receipt of Application" Is this when you pay the application fee of $100. Because no where it mentions to pay the fee except for
A complete application includes the items listed below:

1. Application fee

Let me know guyz if I need to go ahead and pay or need to wait for an other e-mail which requests to pay the application fee...!!
Thanks.

@ hydentist

i think u should pay the fee now. better option is just send a mail to mr kahan with ur caapid no and query he wil respond back with the details.

I got "BU - Receipt of Application" Is this when you pay the application fee of $100. Because no where it mentions to pay the fee except for
A complete application includes the items listed below:

1. Application fee

Let me know guyz if I need to go ahead and pay or need to wait for an other e-mail which requests to pay the application fee...!!
Thanks.

I got the exact same mail previously. You should go ahead and pay the fees using the link provided in the mail. Hope this helps.

@ ortho14 and butchh,

Thanks for your help, I have paid the application fee...
now keeping :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
@hydentist

dont worry u wil hear from them soon. all the best.

hi everybody,
i am getting hopeless with each passing day as i havent recieved a review email from bu.
I am a reapplicant.. Are they calling re- applicants or not ?
Any one has any idea. How many re-applicants have recieved an interview call??

has anyone with a part 1 score of around 85 been called to the BU IV this year?
how tough is it to change an IV date at BU? has that been done by anyone?

Last edited:
hi

did u get any invitation from BU so far?i am still waiting for the call

Me too in the same boat. My stats are 92/107/3.15.
No work exp in US, 3+ years back home.
Till now rejection from UMN. I'm really worried now.

Dear pooja lv,

I can understand your situation and your feelings are genuine. Please be patient you will definitely get the call. Juat hang on. Wishing you all the best.

hi everybody,
i am getting hopeless with each passing day as i havent recieved a review email from bu.
I am a reapplicant.. Are they calling re- applicants or not ?
Any one has any idea. How many re-applicants have recieved an interview call??

they r not calling re applicant....
i think this is their preference to early and reapplicant...

me too waiting and losing patience. but i guess patience and hope is the only choice now. remember hope is a good thing and it does good things to good people. so lets all be positive and we will hear soon. :)

Dear ortho14,

Well said, keep your spirits and optimism alive, everyone of us who has worked very hard to get to this stage have their own place, we all need to wait for the chance to get the call that will lead us to the place we deserve.

“I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside.”
~ Dr. Wayne Dyer

thank you guys for ur inspiring words it atleast makes me feel that i am not the only one sailing in a boat in the tempest:

hello everyone.
my scores are
what are my chances of a interview at BU.
i have applied but am yet to hear from them.
thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

did u get any invitation from BU so far?i am still waiting for the call

Not yet dlrao. Its an ordeal passing each day waiting.
Hope something good comes my way soon.

@butchh

i know i feel the same waiting, each day is getting harder but we have to be patient and we wil hear soon. all the best to all of u waiting. do any of u know wats happening guess nobody has heard for some time now.

Hi All,

After receiving the "application is under review" email , How long does it take to receive the final interview email ?

Thanks

@butchh

i know i feel the same waiting, each day is getting harder but we have to be patient and we wil hear soon. all the best to all of u waiting. do any of u know wats happening guess nobody has heard for some time now.

Thanks ortho14.
I know, its been a while since anybody has posted abt an interview.
Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

P1-85
Toefl-93
GPA-3.2
2 years work experience..

What do you think are my chances ? Planning to take both again...!!

Thanks ortho14.
I know, its been a while since anybody has posted abt an interview.
Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Hey guys , i am also in your line..... waiting for bu since a long while........ my application is completed in mid august. and i got review mail before 20 days still there is no IV call .

Hi guys,

last week i sent an email to Bu regarding my application status, and they replied back saying that my application review is completed and still a decision has not been made on my application.its been a long time and nothing new, i donno when i am going to hear from them aout my interview call, loosing patience day by day.a lot tensed.

dlrao and tejs,

When did you get the email saying "You Application is under review " from BU ?

Thanks

@dlrao

i can understand ur anxiety but ur stats are good u wil hear soon, a lot of us are sailing in the same boat. so keep ur spirits high. all the best.

how much time after the application under review thing
pls reply

did u get an invitation
no one is getting it off late
any idea if someone's got it in the past 10 days

I know abt people getting under review mails in the last 5 days. donno abt IV invittees.
I think they have stopped cuz they r booked for IVs till dec 10th and after that date, a lot of their staff and faculty may be off for the holidays.
did any one who has got a under review e-mail try calling them?

not till nw but this waitin pd is terrible so probably am gonna call them
wa ab u

I called them. it wasnt of any help.
i just read that somebody hyas got an IV at Boston for 14th Jan...
wow...so they r booked till Jan 14th.

hi

i got application under review and fee paid mail both on same day ie on sept 9th

dlrao and tejs,

Thanks

Hi,
I got an interview invitation email on 23 rd Octomber.
I have interview on 7 th Jan.

Best of luck to all.

did u get an invitation
no one is getting it off late
any idea if someone's got it in the past 10 days

@Indian84,

When did you get the "Application under review email " ?

Thanks

dlrao and tejs,

Thanks

HI, i almost get a under review mail on oct 2 , so its gonna be almost a month. wht about u

@indian 84

congrats on ur interview cal. can u pls post ur stats and wen u got the application under review email. it wil help others waiting here. all the best for ur interview

My Stats are:
Part:1 -94
Part:2 -84
TOEFL-112

I got an email for 'Application under review' around mid September.

@indian 84

congrats on ur interview cal. can u pls post ur stats and wen u got the application under review email. it wil help others waiting here. all the best for ur interview

hi i recieved an email for an interview invitation on the Jan 14th .....anybody else who recieved an email for Jan 14th?

Constillation,

Can you let us know when did you receive "Application under review" email and when did you receive the interview email.

Can you share your stats ?

Thanks

i reciieved my application under review last wed and this monday i gt the call....

@constillations

congrats on ur interview cal and can u please shae ur stats

i reciieved my application under review last wed and this monday i gt the call....
i just got my results and want to apply to BU
can any one tell me what all i have to submit to caapid and what all to college
and we can submit photocopy of ece letter to caapid or it has to be which original we got from ece
plizz help
i want to apply as soon as possible

Maiya first fill in all forms in caapid.. then wait BU will send u e-mail a weeks later.
Then follow the e-mail..

Send BU official NBDE score directly from ADA and TOEFL.. That's all

No ECE and No transcript is required