This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Northstar1989

Reaction score
This thread is for all those who were accepted into the BU MAMS or one of the Dual-Degree programs including MAMS. I started this thread mainly for those who are who are a bit nervous about finding housing in the Boston area...

Finding affordable housing in the South End, South Boston, Allstin/Brighton, Cambridge, Brookline, or Kenmore/Fenway area can be quite tricky on one's own. Ideally, as I've already discovered when talking to realtors, you should already have a roommate lined up before you start viewing apartments if you intend to share a multi-bedroom unit... (which is really the only affordable option for most student budgets within reasonable distance of Boston Medical Center, unless you want to live in true slum-housing...)

So, this is a place for incoming BU MAMS students to discuss, right now, primarily housing- also to try and find roommates. There also doesn't seem to be a BU MAMS 2019 Facebook group set up yet, so if one other person (FB now requires at least 2 starting members to found a group) wants to help set that up with me to help people find housing, maybe even study-groups for once the program starts, I'd be more than happy to go in with you on that.

---

BU MAMS/MSCR 2019-2021

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: