BU School of Medicine Waitlist Thread (Revised)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pick the option that best describes your status.

• Accepted, definitely going

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Accepted, maybe going

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Accepted, (probably) not going

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Waitlisted, accepted position

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • Waitlisted, bye BU

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Rejected Post-Interview (Not sure if they reject this late)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anfleisch

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Nobody seemed to like the last poll.

Members don't see this ad.

I mean not that we expect much movement at BU but things do change from year to year.

I hope there is movement, but it really sounds like it is incredibly rare.

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm an accepted, but maybe going.

The email makes it sound like they have 5 people on their waitlist when that is clearly not the truth.

I like the idea of this pole... we should "put pressure" (ask nicely :) for everyone to dot his pole so we can have a "better idea" of our possibilities here...

didn't someone from a previous year say that they over-enrolled to like 180 students or something and in order to compensate, they're hoping to under-accept and then slowly bring people off of the waitlist? (to make sure they don't over-enroll again)?

didn't someone from a previous year say that they over-enrolled to like 180 students or something and in order to compensate, they're hoping to under-accept and then slowly bring people off of the waitlist? (to make sure they don't over-enroll again)?

Im PRAYING that's the case!!!!

Come on people... participate in the poll!!!!
:D

bumping, for all of y'all.

i'm accepted and likely withdrawing unless i get some biiiiig financial incentive to move back to boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.