1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

BU vs Tufts

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by asahameed, Feb 15, 2001.

1. asahameed

asahameed Junior Member

Hi
    I just wanted to know which university is harder to get in.. because I got an interview for tufts and just found out today that I got rejected from Boston. And apparently from what i felt since I have done three years of university they asked me to apply again...I was confused because I thought tufts was harder to get in.
    Also I want to know on what circumstances/reasons could they have to reject you in an interview...
    thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Tabi

Tabi Junior Member

Hey..that's really weird that you got an interview with Tufts...because I thought they required that applicants had a degree first before consideration. Count yourself lucky then!!! I don't know which school is harder to get into but I think the most important thing is that the school fits your needs. Which one do you think is better for you?