Buffalo Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedicalJustice

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so from what i understand, people have had interviews at buffalo last wednesday (the 20th). any feedback? (there hasnt been any updated on the feedback page). what was the essay they gave you? did they ask from the same list?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

so from what i understand, people have had interviews at buffalo last wednesday (the 20th). any feedback? (there hasnt been any updated on the feedback page). what was the essay they gave you? did they ask from the same list?

thanks

There is a list that they ask from, but I think there are ten or more different prompts so it isn't really helpful to know what they asked last week or today (I must have totally missed the interview group walking around today, I'll have to make an effort to look next week!).

Seriously, don't stress about the essay. It's a relatively easy thing to do, and there is really no pressure about it. They just want another little snapshot of how you think or what your priorities are- it's really not a big deal. This is probably one of the more chill interview experiences you'll have, so just enjoy it and be yourself. They know if they think you'll fit in or not, that's really the point of this interview. Good luck!