Building DPC practices

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MPHBenefit

Reaction score
How many folks have started the process of evaluating the DPC opportunity in your areas? What tools are you using to do opportunity analysis? How are you creating projections for patient load and patient recruitment?

I am looking for primary/family care physicians in the southeast who want to start a DPC process, I am building out DPC practices where I bring the clientelle (employer groups) to the practice and need DPCs to partner with. I have high demand from clients, but the current lack of choice in the market is a growing concern for medium sized employers.

Members don't see this ad.

are you a recruiter or a physician or a benefits manager ?

Benefit consultant with background in population health. Looking to build client-specific DPC practices where my clients are.
you should go an post in the classified section. Unsure who directed you here, but there has to be about a billion better ways to get in touch with possible DPC practices, maybe call your local pharm rep to get a better idea.