This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bubble21

Reaction score
I am so happy to be in the position to have more than one acceptance! The problem is deposits are expensive and making the decision is tough! I received an acceptance from Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM) and from Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine (ICOM).

I am from the midwest and my ideas for where I ultimately want to practice line up more with ICOM's mission, however, the fact that the school is still in pre-accreditation status and has little info on board and residency match rates does make me a touch nervous. My experiences with both schools were very positive and I would be happy at either place I feel. I'm just not sure what is the better option for the future.

Feeling grateful but nervous and would love any sort of advice from you wonderful people!

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I looked into both schools and ICOM students seemed to be a lot more positive about their school compared to Burrell

Reactions: 1 user
Burrell
They're owned by the same guy I think, but ICOM doesn't have good rotation sites

I agree my friend. I actually have friends at both universities and ICOM seems to be a much better program. Good luck in your future endeavors doc!