**Business opportunity - Seeking MD's(inter-professional Medical Clinic Vancouver, BritishColumbia)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Laddoo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let me introduce myself, I am current a UBC Pharmacy student a month away from my Pharmacist Licensing exams; I am trying to network with related healthcare professions to open up an inter-professional clinic. Yes, Doctors, Psychiatrists, Dentists, Optometrists, Naturopaths and or nurse practitioners; as one might know it is typically hard to find health care workers due to the timing of degrees (I do know a couple friends in UBC MED, however they are going to be finished in 6 years...I will not wait that long). I am looking for possible partners who possess a entrepreneur mindset as myself, as I would definitely like to discuss my business model and target niches for each individual profession.

If you are someone who live in British Columbia, Canada within the Vancouver area, Please shoot me a message on the SDM and we can discuss and possibly meet for coffee.

-* If anyone has a personal passion for treating Addictions and alcoholism please do not hesitate to shoot me a message.

Members don't see this ad.