Seeking ~7 Other Doctors to Form Group in PA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

andy123zw

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
No classified/message board exists on SDN for physicians so posting here...Looking for ~7 other physicians to start a group in PA. Goal would be to staff an urgent care and acquire a patient pool. There are more urgent cares than patients...certainly too many built in my opinion. I'm sure many janky to keep the lights on....Anyways we could staff one for a certain period of time until we acquire a large enough pool via f/u's. Everyone seems to be looking for a "job...." people getting stuck in "permanent positions." What happened to physician groups? One physician should be able to be a part of multiple groups each with a different patient pool. Kinda like having multiple fantasy football leagues... Please PM me if interested!

Members don't see this ad.

No classified/message board exists on SDN for physicians so posting here...Looking for ~7 other physicians to start a group in PA. Goal would be to staff an urgent care and acquire a patient pool. There are more urgent cares than patients...certainly too many built in my opinion. I'm sure many janky to keep the lights on....Anyways we could staff one for a certain period of time until we acquire a large enough pool via f/u's. Everyone seems to be looking for a "job...." people getting stuck in "permanent positions." What happened to physician groups? One physician should be able to be a part of multiple groups each with a different patient pool. Kinda like having multiple fantasy football leagues... Please PM me if interested!

What part of PA?