Butler's class schedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinkyrx

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the class schedule is like at Butler? How early do you go on most days? How late are you in class?

Members don't see this ad.

They have added some labs and recitations to the P1 years but the schedule for the '05-'06 P1 class for second semester was:
Clinical Assessment: Monday/Wednesday 8-8:50 and Friday lab 8-10
Intro to Pharm Care 2: Tuesday/Thursday 8-8:50 and Monday lab 1-4pm and Tuesday recitation 1-3pm
Principles of Drug Action: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 11-11:50 and lab Thursday 10-12.
Delivery of Healthcare: Monday 5-6:40
Intro to Drug Information: Thurs 3-5
Pharmaceutical Biotechnology: Monday and Thursday 9-9:50 and recitation Wednesday 9-11.

For first semester:
Immunology: Monday/Wednesday 8-8:50
Pharm Care 1: Tuesday/Thursday 8-8:50 and recitation Wednesday 2-5pm
Clinical Biochemistry: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9-9:50 and recitation on Friday 9-11.
Pathophysiology: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10-10:50
Elective: whenever.

If you have any questions, plese feel free to e-mail me at jegel at butler dot edu

pharmagirl said:
Does anyone know what the class schedule is like at Butler? How early do you go on most days? How late are you in class?

do you mean pre-pharm or pharm?

Members don't see this ad :)
ButlerPharm.D. said:
They have added some labs and recitations to the P1 years but the schedule for the '05-'06 P1 class for second semester was:
Clinical Assessment: Monday/Wednesday 8-8:50 and Friday lab 8-10
Intro to Pharm Care 2: Tuesday/Thursday 8-8:50 and Monday lab 1-4pm and Tuesday recitation 1-3pm
Principles of Drug Action: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 11-11:50 and lab Thursday 10-12.
Delivery of Healthcare: Monday 5-6:40
Intro to Drug Information: Thurs 3-5
Pharmaceutical Biotechnology: Monday and Thursday 9-9:50 and recitation Wednesday 9-11.

For first semester:
Immunology: Monday/Wednesday 8-8:50
Pharm Care 1: Tuesday/Thursday 8-8:50 and recitation Wednesday 2-5pm
Clinical Biochemistry: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9-9:50 and recitation on Friday 9-11.
Pathophysiology: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10-10:50
Elective: whenever.

If you have any questions, plese feel free to e-mail me at jegel at butler dot edu

Thanks for the great information! I passed it on to my friend. :)

pharmwannebe2 said:
do you mean pre-pharm or pharm?
I meant for Pharmacy school.

pharmagirl said:
Thanks for the great information! I passed it on to my friend. :)

I meant for Pharmacy school.

sorry only know their pre-pharm. program.