Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Butt Drugs.
Started by WVUPharm2007
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the theme song to butt drugs is stuck in my head now.
There's a family of Butts up the street from us; the dad is Pakistani, and apparently Butt is a fairly common Pakistani name.
lmao..."There's parking in the rear!"
I worked for a woman named Streete, who wanted to name her Shoppers Drug Mart franchise, "Streete Drugs," but central office wouldn't let her for some reason.
lmao..."There's parking in the rear!"
I worked for a woman named Streete, who wanted to name her Shoppers Drug Mart franchise, "Streete Drugs," but central office wouldn't let her for some reason.
A pharmacy advertising liquor? Why not find a few seconds to mention their large stock of methadone and low cigarette prices well...
The customers were so telegenic! The monotone "I love Butt Drugs" to close hit a perfect 10 on the unintentional comedy scale.
The customers were so telegenic! The monotone "I love Butt Drugs" to close hit a perfect 10 on the unintentional comedy scale.
"Free parking in the rear" Buh-buhbuh-Butt Drugs!






A pharmacy advertising liquor? Why not find a few seconds to mention their large stock of methadone and low cigarette prices well...
The customers were so telegenic! The monotone "I love Butt Drugs" to close hit a perfect 10 on the unintentional comedy scale.
Depends on which state you're in. I was amazed at filling a prescription at Joy Drug and Liquors here in Denver after I moved here.
Depends on which state you're in. I was amazed at filling a prescription at Joy Drug and Liquors here in Denver after I moved here.
If I worked there, I'd demand that on my lab coat. "Mike's Liquor and Drugs."
Excellent.
Loved the old dude that slurred his words a bit when saying, "Butt Drugs."
Best commercial for a drug store ever.
Best commercial for a drug store ever.
When I was in school a guy named Harry Butt rode my school bus.
What kind of parent would do that to a child?
What kind of parent would do that to a child?
👍👍
Gonna have to FB that so my classmates can see it.
Gonna have to FB that so my classmates can see it.
My grandparents. 😎When I was in school a guy named Harry Butt rode my school bus.
What kind of parent would do that to a child?
(Dick Peck)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I was in school a guy named Harry Butt rode my school bus.
What kind of parent would do that to a child?
That is just wrong...
This is a topic I could really get behind.
yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is a topic i could really get behind.
![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 96
- Views
- 7K
- Question
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 2K