Butt Drugs.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lmao. That's Prevacid... but that's not PR... Must be the unfortunate name of someone. That's awesome though.

Edit: Oops... went to the site... yeah family name. Love the "I <3 Butt Drugs" shirt. lol.

Coleman.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
the theme song to butt drugs is stuck in my head now.

There's a family of Butts up the street from us; the dad is Pakistani, and apparently Butt is a fairly common Pakistani name.

lmao..."There's parking in the rear!"

I worked for a woman named Streete, who wanted to name her Shoppers Drug Mart franchise, "Streete Drugs," but central office wouldn't let her for some reason.

A pharmacy advertising liquor? Why not find a few seconds to mention their large stock of methadone and low cigarette prices well...

The customers were so telegenic! The monotone "I love Butt Drugs" to close hit a perfect 10 on the unintentional comedy scale.

"Free parking in the rear" Buh-buhbuh-Butt Drugs!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

A pharmacy advertising liquor? Why not find a few seconds to mention their large stock of methadone and low cigarette prices well...

The customers were so telegenic! The monotone "I love Butt Drugs" to close hit a perfect 10 on the unintentional comedy scale.

Depends on which state you're in. I was amazed at filling a prescription at Joy Drug and Liquors here in Denver after I moved here.

Loved the old dude that slurred his words a bit when saying, "Butt Drugs."

Best commercial for a drug store ever.

When I was in school a guy named Harry Butt rode my school bus.

What kind of parent would do that to a child?

hahaha! thanks for sharing. funny stuff.

alcohol with your drugs? meh, WAGS in SF has started posting that they've applied for wine/beer licenses now that they can't sell the tobacco anymore....