Buying or Selling materials? Post in Classifieds, not PCAT!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
As misplaced buying and selling threads and posts seem to be rampant in the PCAT forum, I am designating this forum as a quick cleanup focus area for our moderator team.

As stated in the forum sticky, if you wish to buy or sell (or obtain or give away) items, those messages are not to be posted in the PCAT forum. Post in the Classifieds Forum only. No exceptions. Violating the Terms of Service by posting misplaced advertisements can result in action being taken against your account, up to and including loss of posting privileges. Please let our discussion forums serve as grounds for discussion and our classifieds section meet your buying and selling needs.

For those of you who would like to help keep our forums clean, please flag misplaced ads or any other inappropriate posts for the moderator team by using the "report" function. Your stewardship is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

The SDN Moderator Team

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, thanks for keeping things straight. Now, I'm new to SDN so I do not know how to find the classified section. Can you help?