buying street drugs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
who cares, it's SDN. we'll reply to a chimpanzee banging on the keyboard because we're just that bored.

That chimpanzee must have a really high IQ then!!! :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi I haven't gotten anything since this thread. Scares me too much!!

I am a real pharmacist. Not a tech or a student.

I think ppl are trying to help you, but i guess ur looking for a softer response in a sense of how to get over your drug addiction. We all did try to give some constructive criticisms and sound advices, but you know yourself best. You know how much your life will be at stake, the consequences and what not. Maybe you could ask for 2 weeks leave of absence and enroll yourself info rehab? Just don't put everything you've worked so hard up to now at high risk over some illegal substance abuse. It's your call, talk to ppl who know u best. We can only help so much!!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I read through this whole post wondering if this guy was a troll or not.
Anyways, sadly the problem he faces is something that a lot of health care workers are prone to. For some odd reason, pharmacists do have a high rate of diversion and abusing drugs.... I always wondered if it was because
1. We are surrounded by Oxys and other opiates all day thus sooner or later it becomes tempting.
2. We know all about drugs therefore we know the best ways/mixes to get "high"
3. We are overly stressed from our jobs and work environment that we need anti-anxiety meds/opiates just to get through those super busy/horrible days.
4. Many of us are secretly drug addicts that went into pharmacy because we have a "passion" for drugs. Sublimation at it's finest.
Anyways despite what the reason is, the guy can always find a pill mill and get a crooked doctor to write him an Oxy script. There is no reason to get it off the street.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not from Florida so no pill mills. but good idea. I don't have any cravings for morphine anymore so I can just stop taking it. I went to a meeting one time where someone told me "1 pill is too many and 1 million is never enough" It hit close to home because there is never enough. It is better just to cope without drugs.

Consider professional help for whatever issue you are having trouble coping with...that is the best advice.

No, sorry :(

I'm not addicted just had a few 15mg morphine from a procedure and liked the way they made me feel.

I have a great job in a hospital. They could take away my license?

really - I don't want to pile on - but any person who claims to be a knowledable pharmacist knows if you take candy from the candy store (or the random dude selling it) you license is in jeopardy - google your state's board of pharmacy minutes from any meeting - happens all the time, usually a suspension at first, and if you fail to live up to the PRN agreement - bam! start preparing to flip burgers

Reason I was unclear - denial. Also, there is a drug rehab thing in our state and not sure how this impacts licensure.
Mostly denial and justification. Two hallmarks of addicts.

a man who was arrested for exposing himself to women in the parking lot of the store where he worked,
I would wager that was the result of a 14 hour shift with no potty break, so he relieved himself and...wait for it... got caught with his pants down.