1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

buying the latest editions of practice books

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by DamienWhite, Dec 23, 2008.

1. DamienWhite

7+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    hey. im new to the site as well. i was trying to order some of these books online but i cant seem to find the most recent editions on amazon or overstock. im looking specifically for Berkeley review for physics and chem/orgo. anyone know where i can get these?

Also, is 2004 the latest edition for the bio 1001 questions for examkrackers?

thanks

2. scaredoflife

scaredoflife Eaaagglleee
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hello I bought the EK books especially from Borders or bookstores online. As far as berkeley if you have no luck with Amazon or Ebay than I would visit the actual website for the book.

And I have EK Bio 1001 and the copyright in my book says 2006. Cheers