C.A.P. Certified Labs and Labs That Perform Semen Analysis

Started by MES-ltd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MES-ltd

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am working on a project and need lists of the following:

1. A list of all labs in the United States that are C.A.P. Certified
2. A list of all labs in the United States that perform Semen Analysis

I don't know where else to search so I hope someone will be able to point me in the correct direction.

Thanks!!!

-eric
 
oh i dont know, but that reminds me that after the mcat i need to sign up with the donors so i can get monetary compensation for spreading my genes. doesnt that seem to go completely against everything darwin proclaimed? as for answering the questions, well what can i say besides the all-knowing google.