C arm table

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PinchandBurn

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a Biodex table. It was working well. Got it used. The wired remote appears to be dead.

Anyone know where to get one?

Or do you have a source to get a relatively inexpensive C arm table ?
 
I have a Biodex table. It was working well. Got it used. The wired remote appears to be dead.

Anyone know where to get one?

Or do you have a source to get a relatively inexpensive C arm table ?
This one?
 
This one?
I saw tht. But the end looks different .

Also that says for ultrasound. This is a c arm table not ultrasound. Thus my reservation
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No idea, contact that Z&Z Medical website, but make sure they send you a pic of the interface end with your table to make sure it would work.