Oakworks Medical C-Arm Tables

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefulgasman

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Outfitting a new practice and I have the option of a c-arm table. Receiving a catalog with various options. Anyone have any experience working with this company and which specific model would you recommend/is the best? Price is no issue.
 
Oakworks is the best. They go the lowest. You can get from Henry Schein or Medline for a good price. I have a flat top with vertical, airplane, and trend.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just used my new oakworks today! I love it! Also go the positioning system to place on top of it. Game changer