C-arm search

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mygalperin

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I have a pt in London, gb, who needs a spine injection. I am looking for a facility that has a c-arm and procedure room where it can be done. Thank anyone for a response
 
Hello, I have a pt in London, gb, who needs a spine injection. I am looking for a facility that has a c-arm and procedure room where it can be done. Thank anyone for a response

Your best bet, contact private clinics (Harley street for example) and see what they say.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey does anyone have any experience using the GE BRIVO PRIME or PLUs c-arm? I have a trusted local source that has one to sell.

Here is a link to the device in general


It’s a new model 2017 that’s kind of like an OEC 9900 lite.

It looks like a reasonable price for my office procedures but I’m concerned about image quality with pain procedures. For context I do cases in HOPD as well as an OBS. In the hospital we have a GE OEC elite and it’s pretty sweet. In the office we have an old Xiehm exp scope 7000, it’s a dinosaur, image quality is “fine” but this machine is on its last leg.

I don’t need anything special for the basic procedures I do in the office so the Oec prime is a more economical option vs a refurb Oec 98 or 99.

If anyone has any experience with image quality on this, feedback would be appreciated.